Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know what's gross? Media personalities openly showing contempt for supporters at large. **** you campaigners, we actually put money into this sport, what do you pricks do for the game?

.... and that includes the moralising blue tick brigade who are stacking on and seemingly keen on us watching footy like the Japanese watch boxing.
At least we'd sweep and mop the stadium before we went home.

Dermott Brereton the voice of reason.

Gerard Whateley going full Helen Lovejoy.

Ahahaha he even liked a tweet from Dangerfield condemning the booing.

Then this

Whateley getting his panties bunched over the booing.. I'm shocked
Caro on Footy Classified questioning the booing of GAJ and wondering if it was related to his like of Folau's tweet.
IIRC she said "are footy fans really that discerning". She plummeted in my estimation.
You know what Caro any and or many of those fans may well run rings around you. Get off your high horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No more booing at the football. It hurts people's feelings, if booing must be done, crowds must all go to the nearest park, under a blanket and boo there......

Seriously do these "experts" forget footy and sport in general is a emotional game for the average supporter. Emotions are always high for the fans in a close game, as poorly umpired as that one was especially. Wonder what the corporate types will come up with to combat booing now.....

Buck's and everyone else's selective moral compass shows sometimes these guys are so far up their own ***** that they just don't see it. Not an umpire lover but it's ok to boo them but boo a player and you need to take a stand?

Poor Whateley. How dare two walk up hall of famers get booed on marquee days..
The campaigner has lived a very precious mollycoddled life..

The way the industry protects certain individuals i.e. media anointed stars and good blokes of the game over others is beyond a joke. You only need to look at the treatment of Lindsay Thomas last year to see how wide this particular chasm is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back