Preview Round 11 2019 - North Melbourne Vs Richmond, Friday 31/5, Docklands Stadium 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to back the match committee with the Butler selection but I'm by no means excited by him as his form before he was dropped was borderline criminal. To say he was playing Hollywood football is an understatement and from what I saw in the VFL games - it didn't change much.

Prove me wrong Butters.

I'm giving Rioli the benefit of the doubt. Yes he's been dropped for form but IMO his form has dropped as a result of being bashed from pillar to post this season. This is more of a rest than anything else. Back after the bye weekend fitter and hungrier than ever. Unless one of Higgo, Bolton and Butler stink it up.

I'm happy to back the match committee with the Butler selection but I'm by no means excited by him as his form before he was dropped was borderline criminal. To say he was playing Hollywood football is an understatement and from what I saw in the VFL games - it didn't change much.

Prove me wrong Butters.

Same here. Butler was utterly and indescribably putrid. Really, really bad. So bad in fact that with our new found depth I was convinced that we had seen the last of him. But now he is back in and replacing of all players, Daniel Rioli (someone that has more talent in his left pinky than Butler has in his entire body). But what do I know, I'm just a member, still not doing cartwheels though. Butler for Rioli...hhhmmm?

Same here. Butler was utterly and indescribably putrid. Really, really bad. So bad in fact that with our new found depth I was convinced that we had seen the last of him. But now he is back in and replacing of all players, Daniel Rioli (someone that has more talent in his left pinky than Butler has in his entire body). But what do I know, I'm just a member, still not doing cartwheels though. Butler for Rioli...hhhmmm?

Did you watch the last 2 weeks of vfl to see how Butler has been playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma said everyone pulled up fine. Timmy Lunch is good to go.
Ya, games on at Dimmer time not Lunch time.

good changes to be honest

butler played well in VFL and would've ticked the boxes asked of him. rioli looks cooked and needs to rest until after the bye, his chest is fuqd. soldo is a huge in, we would've flogged essendong by 60 with him last week. can hopefully do alright maybe break even against goldstein who has returned from the dead and looking good. cotch for menadue obvious change. vlaustin back to the back line i guess. plenty of players who can rotate through the middle if cotch isn't quite up to it 100% game time yet

Last edited:
Got a good feeling about this game. Should be a 30 plus victory

norph are 4 wins behind us already and we've had injuries to GOAT's all year. realistically we should cruise to a 30-40 point win and 60 if we're on fire. lets hope we don't s**t the bed like saints 2017 match

That does look bad actually. Tim Lunch late out.

reckon we would've put Chol in emergencies if we thought lunch would be a late out. i guess ccj could come in for him. he did look sore but probably just playing it up for the cameras, instructed by balmey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back