Preview Round 13, 2019: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Riverway Stadium, Saturday 15th June, 1:45PM AEST *NICK HIND DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 47 73.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are we could put a team out in Round 14 that looked like this:

Wilkie Carlisle McKenzie
Savage Battle Marsh
Newnes Steele Billings
Membrey Bruce Kent
Parker King Gresham
Marshall Ross Dunstan
Sinclair Hannebury Steven Webster

Thoughts would be that Carlilse would be at least 2-3 weeks in VFL to get some form of match conditioning.
Steven, well it would be awesome but I think that we need to think of him as bonus if he comes back.
But gee it would be nice.

Carlisle must've trained strongly towards the end of the session after I'd left because the most I saw of him was poking his head out of the gym in the first hour and a bit.

Winx was just doing Winx things, gliding across the turf like his feet weren't even touching the ground. The kid is a special kind of unit, but I was focussing more on others such as Mayo who will have us saying Paddy who in a year or two.

Another thing I noticed is that we seem to have a lot of guys training, competition for spots is at an all time high.

Whilst he looked a little rusty with his kicking, Bytel was doing a fair bit of work with Lones and Loges. Kid will be a player!

We will win 1 if were lucky

Or we could win more if we are unlucky. I don't understand why you bother. I can be negative about certain things like suggesting 6 to 8 wins at the start of the year but before the next game you at least think you a chance. Don't understand being negative for the next 4 games. At least there should be some excitement around the club in the next few weeks and that wont hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's good to see Roma and Battle doing well, but jeez, I just want to see a few more stand up and give a good four quarter effort. It's clear that Bruce isn't right, and he is having little if any impact- not great for a KPP, and we need more marking power down forward.
King could play next week if he puts in a good performance. So Bruce, just hold on.

We should win 2 minimum. If we can’t beat GC then we may as well give him. Lions in Melbourne should be winning that. Richmond will be tough. NM without Higgins, if we can’t win that then I’ll microwave my membership
Dont make promises you cant keep ;)

Here’s my team

FB: B. Paton/D. Mackenzie/S. Savage
HB: J. Battle/J. Webster/C. Wilkie
C: J. Newes/J. Steele/ J. Billings
HF: M. Parker/ J. Bruce/ D. Kent
FF: B. Long/T. Membery/ J. Gresham
Fol: S. Ross/L. Dustan/R. Marshall
Bch: H. Clark/ N. Coffield/ N. Brown/ J. Sinclair
Emer: J. Marsh/R. Young/ N. Hind/ B. White

Ins: B. Paton, DMAC, JWEB, H. Clark
Outs: J. Geary, R. Young, E. Phillips, D. Joyce

JWEB and DMAC come ins as walk up starts. Geary injured and Joyce killed by Sam Gray, who isn’t even in Ports best 22.
Clark should have played over Phillips last week anyway.
Young two really disappointing weeks, Paton playing some really good footy couldn’t leave him out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Here’s my team

FB: B. Paton/D. Mackenzie/S. Savage
HB: J. Battle/J. Webster/C. Wilkie
C: J. Newes/J. Steele/ J. Billings
HF: M. Parker/ J. Bruce/ D. Kent
FF: B. Long/T. Membery/ J. Gresham
Fol: S. Ross/L. Dustan/R. Marshall
Bch: H. Clark/ N. Coffield/ N. Brown/ J. Sinclair
Emer: J. Marsh/R. Young/ N. Hind/ B. White

Ins: B. Paton, DMAC, JWEB, H. Clark
Outs: J. Geary, R. Young, E. Phillips, D. Joyce

JWEB and DMAC come ins as walk up starts. Geary injured and Joyce killed by Sam Gray, who isn’t even in Ports best 22.
Clark should have played over Phillips last week anyway.
Young two really disappointing weeks, Paton playing some really good footy couldn’t leave him out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not sure we will have 2 backs on the bench and certainly not a kp back. I think acres plays and I have no idea why coff would play Many say he should but last in and a bad one means first out.

What I do know for certain because there are so many options it will be the biggest melt of the season whatever the changes.

Has anyone heard anything with Stuv and Sinclair? It was posted on Facebook at Stuv was back at training and a lot of the comments were inferring that the two had a very very close relationship. They hinted that's why Stuvs marriage isn't going too well. Any truth in these rumours? I haven't heard anything but there was A LOT of posts about it.

Has anyone heard anything with Stuv and Sinclair? It was posted on Facebook at Stuv was back at training and a lot of the comments were inferring that the two had a very very close relationship. They hinted that's why Stuvs marriage isn't going too well. Any truth in these rumours? I haven't heard anything but there was A LOT of posts about it.
Well firstly Steven isn’t married and secondly I reckon it’s a really bad rumour not that I even understand the rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back