Game Day Geelong Cats v West Coast Eagles - Semi Finals - Fri 13 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to say that there's few things sweeter than a win like that. Can't speak for regular supporters and the club internally, but it feels like Eagles supporters on here have consistently failed to give Geelong the slightest bit of respect and were just praying that they'd get a game against the Cats in the finals, despite getting absolutely poleaxed in the one meeting between the clubs during the season. Well it happened: the Eagles got their dream matchup and they got sat on their arse.

Betcha this 1/4 time margin will be the final margin, give or take a goal
(Geelong 13.10 def West Coast 8.12)

You've lost the game in that quarter, I reckon
Well, it wasn't that bad of a 1/4 time prediction, Cockarfitt

Cats led by 25 points and ended up winning by 20, more or less like I thought.
Eagles lost the game with their poor opening. Didn't look as switched on as the Cats.

Geelong 13.10 def West Coast 10.8

I nailed Geelong's exact score and was out by 8 points with the Eagles.

Got to say that there's few things sweeter than a win like that. Can't speak for regular supporters and the club internally, but it feels like Eagles supporters on here have consistently failed to give Geelong the slightest bit of respect and were just praying that they'd get a game against the Cats in the finals, despite getting absolutely poleaxed in the one meeting between the clubs during the season. Well it happened: the Eagles got their dream matchup and they got sat on their arse.

Nah many of us - probably most - recognised this was a danger game. We were fairly confident, but not overly arrogant, aside from a few. But yeah, gotta give it to the Cats, were better and harder at it.

I wanted to play the pies tonight damn it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The timing of ASADA is something special. I would award them 2 votes tonight. 3 Votes to the Umpires and 1 vote for Jetta, his turnovers was breathtaking.

Lol.

Yeah missing an average small forward due to trying to cheat a drug test was the difference.

He was a way bigger out for the eagles than Duncan was for the cats

Well, it wasn't that bad of a 1/4 time prediction, Cockarfitt

Cats led by 25 points and ended up winning by 20, more or less like I thought.
Eagles lost the game with their poor opening. Didn't look as switched on as the Cats.

Geelong 13.10 def West Coast 10.8

I nailed Geelong's exact score and was out by 8 points with the Eagles.

(Excepting his probable suspension.....)

I suppose we can blame yet another Hawkins failure to stand up in a final on Scott not blasting him in last week’s presser?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back