EPL Matchday 9

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm aware... but Watford are awful. You're at home. I thought this was the week to right the ship.
If this is a continuation of the Brighton game then we won’t beat anyone. Apparently we were as bad in the first half again (I don’t have a feed in the uk). We are in a massive hole right now

You found a late equaliser. Pretty trash at home against basically a championship team. Spurs in all sorts of strife.

Do you get some sort of enjoyment out of these sorts of posts? Notice you do it a lot when no one is engaging in a conversation or arguing with you. Why revel in rubbing in the obvious?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you get some sort of enjoyment out of these sorts of posts? Notice you do it a lot when no one is engaging in a conversation or arguing with you. Why revel in rubbing in the obvious?
I was going to say the exact same thing. All Jod ever does is like to pour doom and gloom on other supporters. He obviously gets a thrill out of it

Erm... it's the matchday thread. I'm talking about the match? I voiced my opinion that Spurs were quite bad at home against a poor side.

We're supposed to discuss this aren't we?!

Erm... it's the matchday thread. I'm talking about the match? I voiced my opinion that Spurs were quite bad at home against a poor side.

We're supposed to discuss this aren't we?!

I'm talking about how you expressed it, which is pretty regular for you.

"Wow, did you know you're s**t? Why are you so s**t? This is so strange!"

The implementation of VAR in the EPL is a disgrace, how that Watford penalty shout wasn't overturned is somewhat shambolic.

Ive been saying this from day dot. VAR is not being used at all apart from offsides and handballs. Unbelievable that not one referee has looked at a pitchside monitor replay yet this far into the season.

Banana skin avoided. Nice to grind out a win while not playing well against a sitting back and well organised team. Clean sheet too which has been a rarity this season.

CHO with another assist. Looking more dangerous with every game back.

Last edited:
The villa goal ruled out for var was absurd. Give it a watch and tell me how that constitutes a ‘clear and obvious error’ which is the principle to which they use stupid tool in terms of overturning decisions.

Martin Atkinson the man sitting in the var chair...
Why was it ruled out by VAR?
What is VAR watching when they’re reviewing goals and potential penalties?
Wtf was VAR thinking when they refused to give City a penalty against Crystal Palace?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back