2nd Test; Australia v Pakistan @ Adelaide Over (D/N) November 29-December 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to Warne commentate I'm actually baffled as to how he took 708 Test wickets?

He's just not smart, the amount of talent to outperform his own stupidity during his career must have been incredible.

Probably could've had 1000 Test wickets if he had half a brain.

His tendency to hold grudges colours his commentary substantially.

You are a professional athlete.

You owe it to the people who pay you to atleast take it professionally.

LeBron James is kicking arse in his 17th year because he's not unfit.

Yasir Shah if I’m not mistaken is the fastest bowler in history to 200 test wickets and now has a century.

Yeah I bet he’s kicking himself for not doing enough shuttle runs.

Listening to Warne commentate I'm actually baffled as to how he took 708 Test wickets?

He's just not smart, the amount of talent to outperform his own stupidity during his career must have been incredible.

Yeah right. You'd know. He could certainly captain.

Shah if I’m not mistaken is the fastest bowler in history to 200 test wickets and now has a century.

Yeah I bet he’s kicking himself for not doing enough shuttle runs.
You reckon he wouldn't be better if he was fit?

If not, why do we care about fitness? Why have all the support professional athletes have...

If not, why do we care about fitness? Why have all the support professional athletes have...
I don't think it's as important for legspinners, probably better off putting time into developing a flipper in the nets than putting time in in the gym. Although with how much Shah gets overbowled he could probably use any fitness he can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering some of the players who have been given a chance for Australia, it’s criminal that a man with 36 first class hundreds never played a test
Maybe, but I'd take Smith who runs back to the hotel when he fails... Instead of catching a cab to the pub...

Although with how much Shah gets overbowled he could probably use any fitness he can get.
Carrying extra kilos in a summer sport, bowling all day will never help.

There's good reasons why AFL players have been fat shamed.

He’s a leg spinner.

Remind me how much diet effects men who’s job it is to walk to the crease.

Some guy commentating at the moment seemed to do ok living on pizza and baked beans.

Well Warne has never been accused of being an academic - and his commentary style of labouring on a point specifically about tactics is exactly what Taylor and Waugh had to endure during his playing days...

He’s a leg spinner.

Remind me how much diet effects men who’s job it is to walk to the crease.

Some guy commentating at the moment seemed to do ok living on pizza and baked beans.
You are making it sound that if they play OK, well who cares.... Well what about if they actually were fit? How much better could they be? Do you reckon he's running to the boundary as easily as Warner? He's still gotta run between the wicket with the bat...

Considering some of the players who have been given a chance for Australia, it’s criminal that a man with 36 first class hundreds never played a test
'Criminal' please.. they guy's attitude has always completely stunk.

100% correct decision to overlook him.

Knock these crabs over FFS. Bat all night, then bowl at em for 2 days. Should be an easy win. Perhaps just not as easy as we thought. Frustrating, but not the end of the world.

Yeah right. You'd know. He could certainly captain.

Disagree completely, he tries way too hard to show off his "intellect" but ends up coming out with something completely idiotic that leaves you scratching your head.

He's like Slobbo, thinks he's wise but really he's just a drunk idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back