WWE Royal Rumble, Monday 27th January 2020, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it interesting all the differing opinions on the Rumble.

I personally loved the Brock dominance early. It was a different story than the usual we get in the Rumble and it was entertaining to me! I don’t believe any of the talents who he eliminated will suffer any real credibility loss. Rightly or wrongly, Brock is on a level of his own. Whoever eliminated him was gonna be made and I’m thrilled it was McIntyre.

Funnily enough I thought the women’s Royal Rumble was woeful. Dragged on and I didn’t even know who half the girls were. I’m glad Charlotte won. She’s clearly the best female talent they have and it’s a realistic result to believe that the dominant talent on the roster would win.

Yeah, it felt like half the women's roster was either injured or absent. If you add Sasha, Ruby Riot, Nia Jax, Ember Moon and even the Iconics into the mix for a quick comedy spot, instead of a few of those jobbers (and santino? I mean really wtf) it would've been a more interesting match. As it turned out it honestly felt like Charlotte was the only person in the match that felt like a big star. Even the way she came out made her feel like a star. Shayna was really the only other threat but she looked like a twit, and I'm no fan of hers. So as it happened, and looking at the list of entrants, I don't hate Charlotte winning.

I also enjoyed the Brock stuff purely because it was something a bit different.

And Naito and maybe someone else. Not AJ's fault though as if they don't tuck their chin taking the clash they would have been fine.
I think James Ellsworth almost got ****** up but lucky for him, he didn't have a chin to tuck lol.

Yoshi Tatsu and I think also Lionheart a british wrestler.

I think most of them involve the person taking the bump wrong.

It's probably unfair to put that on AJ as my first post suggests, but I guess query whether you want Edge in there taking the Styles Clash. They don't have to do that spot I suppose.

Yoshi Tatsu and I think also Lionheart a british wrestler.

I think most of them involve the person taking the bump wrong.

It's probably unfair to put that on AJ as my first post suggests, but I guess query whether you want Edge in there taking the Styles Clash. They don't have to do that spot I suppose.
It would be a phenomnal forearm. And Edge would beat AJ in the fued anyway.

I think James Ellsworth almost got ****** up but lucky for him, he didn't have a chin to tuck lol.
From memory, AJ saved Ellsworth’s ability to walk and eat by rolling it as he tucked his neck (May have been someone else around the same time). But they reckon the reason people fkk it up is that you’re always taught to tuck your chin in, but with the clash you gotta keep your head back instead.

But he’s an absolute pro who can wrestle around you, making you look good and like a champ without lifting a finger.

Would have been the perfect fantasy matchup. But now looks like it will be heel Randy going into Mania against him.

Is anyone else completely underwhelmed by the prospect of Edge vs Randy Orton? The company signs some of the best talent in the world over the past decade and have stacked the roster since Adam Copeland retired. Finally it's time for his big comeback and we get a rehash of a feud that was done to death almost 15 years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

83171802_1809153062552943_5362663154666962944_n.jpg

Is anyone else completely underwhelmed by the prospect of Edge vs Randy Orton? The company signs some of the best talent in the world over the past decade and have stacked the roster since Adam Copeland retired. Finally it's time for his big comeback and we get a rehash of a feud that was done to death almost 15 years ago.

It's a money match which will draw older fans back in for Mania. He'll wrestle the other guys later, did you not listen to his promo? Haha

It's a money match which will draw older fans back in for Mania. He'll wrestle the other guys later, did you not listen to his promo? Haha

Orton never left, so no one's coming back for him. Edge retired well into the PG era, so he's not the massive draw people will claim he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back