Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just never do what I did and tip against Geelong, one time I did then we won and would of got a 9 that week too! So said never tipping against us ever again. Learnt my lesson. Lol
As before that I’d never tipped against us.

Been there, done that.

Morning all. :)

I see this morning we don't have to put the TV on mute to watch tennis as much anymore - Maria Sharapova has retired. :D

Not unhappy about that - she should have walked away when she received her drug ban rather than attempting the failed come back

Noticed over the weekend Bon Jovi's new single had popped up on my release radar on Spotify. Just found out their new album is released the week before my birthday. Perfect timing. :)

Noticed over the weekend Bon Jovi's new single had popped up on my release radar on Spotify. Just found out their new album is released the week before my birthday. Perfect timing. :)

Subtle hint to family or buying it yourself?

Had a customer today querying a reminder notice she'd received with an account number she didn't recognise. Looked at her account and noticed it was an old account number she had before we updated our billing system. Asked her what the issue date on the letter was and she replied 13th December 2012.

I know Australia Post can be slow sometimes, but that's ridiculous!

On CPH1701 using BigFooty.com mobile app

So I see TK has had 6 touches in half a game... i'd laugh if turns out to be a flop over there. Unlikely, but would be amusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't let ricochet get destroyed by brock ala kofi.

Would be happy with a match similar to lesner vs balor with brock coming out on top to face drew at WM.

No such luck unfortunately....

Ricochet came out of the blocks with a drop kick that Brock Lesnar just swatted aside like he was a bug. Then the champ went to work. A couple German Suplexes and an F5. 1-2-3.

Ricochet had zero offense in this squash match. That’s going to do him no favors at all. He looks worse coming out of this than he did going in. It’s a loss he’ll have to recover from.

And he wondered in hype video prior why we didn’t give him a chance.

What's even worse, Goldberg beat Wyatt for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back