Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

A salty Swans fan just called the dogs a group of tin rattlers getting hand outs in response to us getting JUH.

I think he needs to remember why his club is based in Sydney.
Tin rattlers what an old cliche

As I told a bomber idiot on Twitter it’s not the sound of a tin rattling it’s the empty void in their head.

a club with our recent financials is not rattling tins

Last edited:
Congrats guys! As if Bont's jeans were gonna be worn by a pick 2.
Lewis Taylor tried them on but had more trouble than Cinderella’s step sisters

Great news

What picks do we have left now?
Enough for Kyle Dunkley

Just a "keep the bastards honest" pick. We'd have done it if it was another team.
I seem to be alone here but I think Adelaide bidding on JUH is a compliment and acknowledgement of the quality of our young man. He deserves to be the number one pick and receive the rewards that go with it. They knew we could and would match the bid so they helped him achieve the coveted number one.

I also think they are quite content with Thilthorpe as their “number one” and so should their fans be.

He is and will be a better mark then buddy, he could play Wing or eventually mid and or backline player and will still be a better mark, did I say goals or marks he will be better at then Buddy?, 😳🙄

From reports on Jamarra, Buddy's a much better kick. Although Buddy did once kick 2.11 against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who will we pick here!

Welcome Cody Brand whoohoo!!
Dohh! Essendope pinched him.
But we got pick 54 back!!
Dohh!! the purple pinched pick 54 - and 'Western' :(

Welcome Dominic Bedendo, General Forward

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen a more photogenic person than Bailey Smith.

Thanks for all the hype and media coverage Adelaide! Our sponsors must be loving it.

Dumbest move ever from Adelaide. Just bizarre.
They made us use up all our picks so we couldn’t take anyone else that Adelaide wanted. And here’s me thinking they did it out of respect for JUH ☺

I don't think I've ever seen a more photogenic person than Bailey Smith.
Actually unbelievable how good looking he is

Thanks for all the hype and media coverage Adelaide! Our sponsors must be loving it.

Dumbest move ever from Adelaide. Just bizarre.
I can only think that Tilthorpe must be a very timid kid who didn't want the spotlight himself - in which case he has no place being anywhere near the top 3.
He may end up being a solid player but he is never going to be a star if that is his demeanor.
Seems like Adelaide went the safe option because they too are timid and are scared of players wanting out in 2 years time.
I can understand staying local later in the draft, but Tilthorpe over McDonald has all the hallmarks of Watts over Naitinui.

I can only think that Tilthorpe must be a very timid kid who didn't want the spotlight himself - in which case he has no place being anywhere near the top 3.
He may end up being a solid player but he is never going to be a star if that is his demeanor.
Seems like Adelaide went the safe option because they too are timid and are scared of players wanting out in 2 years time.
I can understand staying local later in the draft, but Tilthorpe over McDonald has all the hallmarks of Watts over Naitinui.
It was funny watching the 2 highlights packages. Thilthorpe can hardly jump!

JUH want to be a role model for indigenous youth. Seems very mature for his age and knows what he wants out of life. Had great teachers at school I reckon. Maybe he will thrive on being the no 1 pick and the all the attention on him wont worry him and will just make him more determined to succeed. You can see how much his family and community means to him. His old man is so proud he is nearly crying everytime he talks about his son. Really looking forward to the young man blossom, great time to be a Dogs supporter!

Last edited:
JUH want to be a role model for indigenous youth. Seems very mature for his age and knows what he wants out of life. Had great teachers at school I reckon. Maybe he will thrive on being the no 1 pick and the all the attention on him wont worry him and will just him more determined to succeed. You can see how much his family and community means to him. His old man is so proud he is nearly crying everytime he talks about his son. Really looking forward to the young man blossom, great time to be a Dogs supporter!
Could be hugely transformative for our club if we play this right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back