Match Day Attendances - how will it work this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Same for me, they look like ok seats, but they're not great.
Hoping that the government approves the increase to see if they'll reallocate them somewhere better
It would be way too complicated within 48 hours.

Similar situation to when we got the GWS allocation of seats in the GF. Lots of better seats got given to people in the 2nd wave.

Serious? As in are you serious?
If so how serious?
Serious, B type lymphoma been in hospital past week and a half, getting a bone marrow thing Wednesday

Serious, B type lymphoma been in hospital past week and a half, getting a bone marrow thing Wednesday

crikey.
That’s a fair challenge for you Sunshine but I’m sure you’ll get thru in fine shape.
All the very best wishes big fella.

It would be way too complicated within 48 hours.

Similar situation to when we got the GWS allocation of seats in the GF. Lots of better seats got given to people in the 2nd wave.
How do they do they reallocate the premium membership seats then, just give them to GA? That would be pretty s**t

Just go sit where u want to. You will be able to find spare seats.
Not really possible when I'm usually on the 2nd level of the Southern Stand and am now up the back of Level 1 in the Ponsford
Also it seems like you won't be allowed much movement around the stadium given the 5 zones you need to stay in
I'm pretty understanding about the whole thing, but if the capacity does get increased then I'll be annoyed about the seat downgrade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we were getting these tickets for $0. It's asking me to pay for the tickets but I have a membership. Is this happening to others as well

For $0 you need to go down to the GA Reserve down the bottom... I had the same issue, but got tix in the end :D

So. I got confused in the rush and adrenalin of buying what felt like Grand Final tickets in Ticketwreck. I picked best available, got allocated seats in the Olympic Stand Level 4, saw that it was charging me and hit the back button. Selected the only tickets available - they said $0 so I thought they were it. Turns out to be junior upgrades and put both lots of tickets into the basket (unbeknownst to me) I thought stuff it I'll just pay for the upgrades and got out asap so as not to have it crash on me and end up with nothing (yes I have been burned before by this machine). Now I have 10 tickets in two groups of five in two different rows, five of which are junior 0-5 year olds upgraded seats (all together). How is it possible that this has happened, and what the hell do I do with them? Anyone want me to take their toddler to the footy? lol!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back