Preview Collingwood V Western Bulldogs, Friday 19th march 2021, 7:50 pm. MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol fkwit if only you knew, who is asking for an apology?
How about just be f*n real, instead of posting for likes from the pc brigade?
You can not say "I felt this way so it was racist", when there is literally no racial abuse come your way.
The guys were being pricks that's it.

Hope you get it out of your system soon.

Dear White Male,

You suffer so much. Sorry for your suffering. I hope that this apology ends the matter.

Regards, PC Brigade.
Glib, moronic, sexist, racist, indoctrinated s**t..

Go to my local "holiday park" and tell the permanent mainly white male residents they are privileged, entitled, societal, oppressors. Tell them their sufferings are invalid, tell them that they have no voice because they are.. 1 male.. 2 white. Then while you're at it .. tell any white male he should be ashamed or constantly berated because he is 1. male. 2. white.. then explain to him how in your special logic that is not the very definition of sexism and racism.
I've no idea what race or gender you are but by this post I know you are not a deep thinking human being.

Funny how negative racial and sexual generalisations (otherwise known as blatant bigotry) are socially acceptable against only one gender and one race.

They have won that we are here arguing about this.. meanwhile the rich get richer, authoritarianism grows. Enjoy being another ant in your nest

Seriously, do yourself and the thread a favour and cut this sh*t talk.

Let us bag the Pies in peace.

Its not "s**t talk" when it's true. You and some others don't like it because it goes against the agenda.

Is there racists and racism yes.
Is it as wide spread as portrayed? or only a white thing? No.

You can't handle it and I get that there are things that need addressing and fixing but enough enough when it comes to labelling everything and every "white" a racist.

Yeah the midfield looked dire tonight.

Pendles is still a gun in terms of linking, but too slow around stoppage and can no longer stick a tackle. Sier is flat footed without any real idea what he's doing out there. Daicos is just not ready for the midfield and needs the extra time and space of the wing. JDG and Elliott aren't really mids - they can get an awesome looking clearance from time to time, but their instincts are always to burst clear and can't dish off by hand when in the tackle or hemmed in. Opposition ruckmen have learnt to block Grundy out after the ruck contest, so he no longer papers over our weaknesses with his follow up work. We desperately need Sidey back to help out Adams.

The difference in the midfields tonight was a chasm.

My biggest concern is the kids coming through we have absolutely butchered the last 5 years of drafts.

Pendles 33
Sidey 30
Adams 27

Daicos I think is a classy HF, don't think he is a midfielder.

Finn will be a star in my opinion.

3 years from now we are stuffed.

Best kid is the one not even drafted yet.

Glib, moronic, sexist, racist, indoctrinated sh*t..

Go to my local "holiday park" and tell the permanent mainly white male residents they are privileged, entitled, societal, oppressors. Tell them their sufferings are invalid, tell them that they have no voice because they are.. 1 male.. 2 white. Then while you're at it .. tell any white male he should be ashamed or constantly berated because he is 1. male. 2. white.. then explain to him how in your special logic that is not the very definition of sexism and racism.
I've no idea what race or gender you are but by this post I know you are not a deep thinking human being.

Funny how negative racial and sexual generalisations (otherwise known as blatant bigotry) are socially acceptable against only one gender and one race.

They have won that we are here arguing about this.. meanwhile the rich get richer, authoritarianism grows. Enjoy being another ant in your nest

Mate, I just wanted that poster to stop talking race gibberish so we can focus on the footy, but now I stand accused of enshrining white disadvantage.

Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.

My biggest concern is the kids coming through we have absolutely butchered the last 5 years of drafts.

Pendles 33
Sidey 30
Adams 27

I am very concerned by the younger players on our list. I'm also concerned we traded our 2021 first rounder a year too early to get maximum value.

Was I the only who thought we looked better with Cox in the ruck, particularly at center bounces?

It seems teams have put a lot of time into Grundy and whatever he was doing in 2018 has become a liability since late 2019.

This issue with Grundy goes back to the 2019 prelim when he broke the world record for taps and Mumford somehow had more influence. GWS figured us out and took away his influence. He hasn't been the same since.

Mate, I just wanted that poster to stop talking race gibberish so we can focus on the footy, but now I stand accused of enshrining white disadvantage.

Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.
BS.
hardly the first time for you.
It's in the definitions!
You either support equality and oppose bigotry ... towards ALL people.. or ..you don't.

And.. If you don't .. you're a bigot...
it's THAT simple!

Yes, because every POC friend of mine I know has told me of similar experiences. You’re on the wrong side of history with this one, but carry on being like this.

They often throw as many racial remarks the other way (and in my experience start a lot of it in places where in heavily indigenous communities) and also growing up in these communities over state how often it occurs (typically it goes both ways when it does its often tit for tat).

I am very concerned by the younger players on our list. I'm also concerned we traded our 2021 first rounder a year too early to get maximum value.

Going to be very interesting in 3 years, I think some of the long term deals and the lack of talent where in for a world of hurt.

That Grundy deal is the worst of the lot.

If you're gonna play de Goey in the midfield then do it. Played way too much up forward for me, especially when we were getting pounded in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was I the only who thought we looked better with Cox in the ruck, particularly at center bounces?

It seems teams have put a lot of time into Grundy and whatever he was doing in 2018 has become a liability since late 2019.

This issue with Grundy goes back to the 2019 prelim when he broke the world record for taps and Mumford somehow had more influence. GWS figured us out and took away his influence. He hasn't been the same since.

Missed his dog mate and he played like garbage because he was in a hub and was sad.

Mummy taught the others to block him in the ruck contest, doesn't matter if you win the tap or not - just make sure that Grundy doesn't get past you to follow up at the ground ball. It stops him becoming an extra inside mid and stops us winning the stoppage.

If you're gonna play de Goey in the midfield then do it. Played way too much up forward for me, especially when we were getting pounded in there.

He was blocked off his run and struggled in there early, a lot of forward forays in 2nd half had our fwds out of position too high up and kicker had no one to go too.

Taking him out of the fwd 50 with the lack of genuine fwd talent and threats vs having his burst type in the mids needs to be a call made during game no poi t rotting fwd if the mids are being belated but conversely no point in the midfield is the fwds can't buy a goal with a fist full of hundreds.

Mummy taught the others to block him in the ruck contest, doesn't matter if you win the tap or not - just make sure that Grundy doesn't get past you to follow up at the ground ball. It stops him becoming an extra inside mid and us winning the stoppage.

Grundy as an extra mid/ruck vs an actual million dollar mid and physical but ave stat ruck?

What teams better off?

Grundy is a 700k player on a mill imo.

Grundy as an extra mid/ruck vs an actual million dollar mid and physical but ave stat ruck?

What teams better off?

Grundy is a 700k player on a mill imo.
In 2018/19 we were better off having Grundy - I think he was the most influential player in the league, but now that they've worked out how to stop his follow up work and stop him giving us a big advantage around stoppage- he's just another ruckman, who is being well over paid.

Pendles 33
Sidey 30
Adams 27

I'm worried about now - in three years time it could turn pretty quickly if we're luckky. If you're right about McRae, others are right about Daics, Adams should still be around - Sidey back on a wing, add a free agent, who knows about Reef. Too far out for me to guess on that, but right now, I think we're in trouble.

Would you feel better if I said you're not racist and it's not your fault and people who experience racism should stop talking about it because it upsets you?

Now that the word 'Hitler' has been thrown in we know where this goes. Straight to the lowest common denominator so I'll leave it here, but...

I'd just suggest trying to imagine what it is like to experience real prejudice and to have experienced that your whole life, not just experiencing discomfort when you hear someone talk about it or see it on the news. I'm sure there are reasons you have trouble empathizing with others suffering and I hope you can grow but until then just shut the fu** up when you have no idea what you are talking about.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

That bit about the news applies to you, not me ive experienced REAL racism growing up in a large indigenous town seen it from both sides and first hand experienced it many times.
Hell part of my family is indigenous I've been there listening to the elders stories both the positive ones and negative. There is a lot of white people who'd be appalled at some of the way they talk about "whites" when alone and also some of the acts and false claims made knowing they won't get called on it.

In 2018/19 we were better off having Grundy - I think he was the most influential player in the league, but now that they've worked out how to stop his follow up work and stop him giving us a big advantage around stoppage- he's just another ruckman, who is being well over paid.

I dont think he was but I think he had some stand out games no doubt.

Howd you rate his GF in 18 or PF in 2019 or Final vs Geelong?

I'm worried about now - in three years time it could turn pretty quickly if we're luckky. If you're right about McRae, others are right about Daics, Adams should still be around - Sidey back on a wing, add a free agent, who knows about Reef. Too far out for me to guess on that, but right now, I think we're in trouble.

Sidey in 3 years prob on verge of retirement at 33. Pendles gone, Adams 31/32 and with his game style likely body broken.
Grundy 29 yo ruck who knows how his body holds up.
Prob still no decent kpfs.
Howe likely gone.
Roughed gone.
Miho finishing up.
Greenwood and Mayne gone.
Whe and Thomas Gone.
Crisp 30.

I dont think he was but I think he had some stand out games no doubt.

Howd you rate his GF in 18 or PF in 2019 or Final vs Geelong?
The GF and PF were the two games where opposition put serious time and effort into nullifying him. Mummy showed everyone the simple blueprint - he doesn't do damage with his hitouts, he does it with his follow up work - just make sure he doesn't get passed you after the ruck contest to impact the clearance. Then he's just a tap ruckman who mishits a heap of his taps - hitting it to a midfield who lack strength and pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back