Preview Collingwood V Western Bulldogs, Friday 19th march 2021, 7:50 pm. MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I'm pathetic and "whites" as you label them are all racists.

I noticed you didn't react or respond at all to my initial response.

The more you posted about it the more I thought maybe you are the one making it into a racial thing rather then a general d!ck thing.

Also the message you just quoted with the abuse is very ironic, you genuinely wouldn't know if they were 1/8 or 1/16 indigenous but are "white" and just pissed off that the players you are pumping up are playing like pooh.

suit yourself.

Didn't realize you had tunnel vision and by the way read your post - it said Buckley will never win anything.
Squirm away.
Oh FFS. I was replying to a post in regards to Mourinho who in case you don’t know (which is likely) was a great football coach but is now past it. Buckley was never even the former in the coaching stakes and my point still stands. He will never win anything as a coach.

Im surprised you didn’t throw in a few Copelands and maybe some junior BnF’s as well even if it is off topic.

That comes down to execution and we don't have skills/talent. Anything forward of our defensive 50 is a worry.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app
Disagree. Pendles, Adams and Mihocek dropping marks they should have taken. WHE shanking a pass for a certain goal. JDG taking the advantage when he shouldn't have. Elliott choosing not to handball it to Cox. Those weren't from blokes with a lack of skill. It's like claiming Bont missing a gimme was from a lack of skill. Thomas looked like he'd marked it to me and then copped a bump from a bloke without eyes on the ball. We copped an absolute smacking in the contest, yet gave ourselves enough chances. Thought it wasn't all doom and gloom - except for the midfield players and system - that was a debacle.

No mate maybe realise not every white person is racially motivated when being a dick. These people are likely utensils to everyone not in their circle.

And going off some of your responses maybe you need to look in the mirror in regards to racial prejudice.
This discussion should probably be moved to another thread but you should probably read the review CFC commissioned. This is exactly what it's about. Just because it doesn't seem racist to you doesn't mean it doesn't hurt other people. That's the difference between prejudice and privilege. A few players have commented on not understanding the difference and you might want to follow their lead.

whats new?Blame the victim.

Your a joke mate like so many who use that line unjustly.

Have a look at my first response which took you at your word.

Then you post NOTHING remotely related to verbal racial abuse like you said specifically in your first post.

I then thought hang on a sec and gave you a very reasonable alternate view on it and maybe you are reading more into it.

You then get abusive and bring race into it and labelling *white* with tone.

Some people are just arseholes. They would do it to someone outside their group regardless of skin colour.

That's standard if you're trying to move it quick. We opened them up enough considering how little we had the footy.

No it's now standard If you have fwds who present and in position ready for that break from defence and defenders if the do break and don't have an option have outliers to run it out in waves to counter the dogs pressure press game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree. Pendles, Adams and Mihocek dropping marks they should have taken. WHE shanking a pass for a certain goal. JDG taking the advantage when he shouldn't have. Elliott choosing not to handball it to Cox. Those weren't from blokes with a lack of skill. It's like claiming Bont missing a gimme was from a lack of skill. Thomas looked like he'd marked it to me and then copped a bump from a bloke without eyes on the ball. We copped an absolute smacking in the contest, yet gave ourselves enough chances. Thought it wasn't all doom and gloom - except for the midfield players and system - that was a debacle.
Thomas isn't AFL standard. Yes he marked it but still shouldn't have been out there. WHE did nothing. Sier did nothing. Brown did very little. There were many more that I could mention. There are few players that I would say are gonna play in a grand final for Collingwood. That puts doubt into the other players that are at that standard. We need to play kids this year because we only have 4 players on the injury list suggesting this is about as good as it gets.

No it's now standard If you have fwds who present and in position ready for that break from defence and defenders if the do break and don't have an option have outliers to run it out in waves to counter the dogs pressure press game.
Yes, but it hasn't been standard for the pies during the last two years. I was happy with a lot of our game. Our midfielders aren't up to it and the midfield system was also awful - continually giving them a side of the pack totally to themselves. Jeez they're slick with their hands though.

This discussion should probably be moved to another thread but you should probably read the review CFC commissioned. This is exactly what it's about. Just because it doesn't seem racist to you doesn't mean it doesn't hurt other people. That's the difference between prejudice and privilege. A few players have commented on not understanding the difference and you might want to follow their lead.

No that is just bullshit. "I felt like its racist, so it is". Is utter crap. It takes no intent from the supposed Hitler incarnate (racist) and especially in this case had nothing remotely to do with his skin colour.

His own anxiety around ALL whites are racist has led him to label people who are being a dick as being racists.

Many indigenous people and I grew up with many mates and have indigenous family have similar anxiety if even the smallest negative comes their way. They literally go straight for racist card and get abusive.
I've also had enough of the one way commentary on this, not every one is a racist even the arseholes.
Not every poc person is a an angel, in the right or themselves not showing or actively being racists themselves.

The white privilege s**t is also a load of crap and really specific to only part of the population.

No mate maybe realise not every white person is racially motivated when being a dick. These people are likely utensils to everyone not in their circle.

And going off some of your responses maybe you need to look in the mirror in regards to racial prejudice.
Legit bud what are you getting out of this? Just move on.

Thomas isn't AFL standard. Yes he marked it but still shouldn't have been out there. WHE did nothing. Sier did nothing. Brown did very little. There were many more that I could mention. There are few players that I would say are gonna play in a grand final for Collingwood. That puts doubt into the other players that are at that standard. We need to play kids this year because we only have 4 players on the injury list suggesting this is about as good as it gets.

I agree that we've got a very weak bottom half. We can't afford a single injury to our top half. We were only really missing Sidey - yet ideally Ruscoe and Henry wouldn't be playing seniors yet. Thomas, Sier, WHE, and Madgen shouldn't be best 22.

I thought Brown was alright though- looked a lot stronger in the contest than last year. But sitting on the wing, keeping your spacing wouldn't be much fun when we copped such a ridiculously big smashing in the contest around the footy.

Daicos looked like he still needed the extra time and space of sitting out on the wing.

No that is juat bullshit. I felt like its racist so it is, is utter crap. It takes no intent from the supposed Hitler incarnate (racist) and especially in this case had nothing remotely to do with his skin colour.

His own anxiety around ALL whites are racist has led him to label people who are being a dick as being racists.

Many indigenous people and I grew up with many mates and have indigenous family have similar anxiety if even the smallest negative comes their way. They literally go straight for racist card and get abusive.
I've also had enough of the one way commentary on this not every one is a racist even the arseholes not every poc person is a an angel, in the right or themselves not showing or actively being racists themselves.

The white privilege sh*t is also a load of crap and really specific to only part of the population.

Why are you so defensive? Just accept that he felt he was racially vilified and doesn't feel welcome at the footy. This isn't an attack on you or on white people.

We weren't there, the people who complained may not have had racism in mind. It may be a big misunderstanding.

Why do you need to spend your night telling this person that it wasn't racist and he is mentally unwell for thinking it is and it's all a big anti white conspiracy?

Just move on. Talk football. That's why we are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back