Review Round 17 vs Greater Western Sydney @ Mars Stadium (11.07.2021 @ 12:40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

What's happening with Jacob Townsend? A tough Riverina boy who would provide some muscle - do you guys think he's a chance of a game?

I am a Suns fan by proxy after taking them to the Premiership in AFL Evolution 2 and having a fellow Leeton man like Towno on your roster I think he should be best 22.
Have you watched any of the VFL games?

Interrupted start to the season and just working back into it now.

Played 5 VFL games so far - averaging 13 disposals, 3.5 marks, 7 goals
Seemed to be building into it but didn't kick a goal today (in a team with only 10 listed players and a bunch of victorian juniors who have never played with the team)

I guess his direct competition for AFL spot would be with Josh Corbett who had 18 disposals, 11 marks and 5 goals in his 1 VFL game.
Nick Holman in the senior side is also probably playing in a similar role. Whilst Holman has been killing it, he's one of the coaches favourites.

Think he's there to provide some physical presence, experience and a target for the reserves team to kick to in the forward line.

Don't think he'd have to show significantly better form in the reserves to force his way into the seniors.

What's happening with Jacob Townsend? A tough Riverina boy who would provide some muscle - do you guys think he's a chance of a game?

I am a Suns fan by proxy after taking them to the Premiership in AFL Evolution 2 and having a fellow Leeton man like Towno on your roster I think he should be best 22.
love the riverina, give him a game i say!

Smith will be back in this week. He was out for concussion against Richmond.

He'll be back out with the same thing if we put him up against Mumford

Great news firming for our game against the Giants this weekend - as things continue to develop it's highly likely our game will be held at Mars Stadium on Sunday afternoon with a 1:30pm timeslot. The article indicates a decision will be made by tomorrow morning.

There are also reports our game against the Western Bulldogs the following week could also be held at Mars Stadium in Ballarat.

GWS Giants and Gold Coast look set to play at Mars Stadium on Sunday | The Courier | Ballarat, VIC

3aw mentioned in their 4pm news that Hugh Greenwood has been given permission to travel to Victoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m Burgo’s biggest fan on here and want him to be our starting Ruck for the rest of the year but Geez Louise how is he going to survive going against Mumford??

Almost feel like wasting Daysie in the ruck. Take one for the team!

Almost feel like wasting Daysie in the ruck. Take one for the team!

could we stack Sam day on top of smith sort of like Voltron?

that might work

Ballarat weather forecast for Saturday is at this stage:
  • Early frost
  • 13 degrees mid afternoon
  • Mostly sunny
  • 19 kmh N-NE wind.

Will Mumford play? Leon Cameron said he's got a few niggles right now. They may opt to rest him and consider Flynn to be enough.

Ballarat weather forecast for Saturday is at this stage:
  • Early frost
  • 13 degrees mid afternoon
  • Mostly sunny
  • 19 kmh N-NE wind.
Thats nothing. Just a normal July winter day. Ballarat can be a bit testy, I call it the coldest place in Victoria haha.

No game for me this week. I'm going to torture myself at the G at 4pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back