News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All he does is run from point post at one end to the point post at the other waiting for a totally uncontested possession opportunity,
I'm not fooled by him looking pretty when he kicks the ball.
I have to agree with this based on what I’m seeing right now. Luko looks better than what he is. Defensively, he’s very average. Needs it on his terms. And I reckon hard, finals-like footy wouldn’t suit him at all. Pass if it’s a high price. Which it will be.

Midfield building blocks are in place ....this Draft will complete the midfield rebuild

But we desperately need a class small pressure fwd in the mould of Betts .....will be a 2nd - 3rd round pick
WIll take a couple of drafts at least. Our current midfield is garbage taking away schoenberg.

Look Jacks a very good player and it’s definitely true it’s good to have good wings/outsiders BUT Luko won’t be a foundation player. If the Crows want a talented wing they could grab Nasaih Wanganeen Milera who’s a ripper. But you could probably get him for a 2nd. You don’t want to be paying a premium for Jack.

Now Izak I’d pay more for - because IF he reaches his ceiling - he could be close to a foundation type player

Look Jacks a very good player and it’s definitely true it’s good to have good wings/outsiders BUT Luko won’t be a foundation player. If the Crows want a talented wing they could grab Nasaih Wanganeen Milera who’s a ripper. But you could probably get him for a 2nd. You don’t want to be paying a premium for Jack.

Now Izak I’d pay more for - because IF he reaches his ceiling - he could be close to a foundation type player
Any relation to our Milera or Gavin Wanganeen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lukosius has only become this "bruise free" player @ Goldcoast.

Watching him pre-AFL as a kid, he had no problem sticking his head in the mix against Men.

Should be playing as a Fwd also.

I reckon he's just intelligent and saving himself for things to come.
I thought this when at the eagles too. Didn't get an atkins type vibe from him.

Agreed I wouldn't overpay for him, but that's going to be the cost so I'm abit on the fence with what we do.

Lukosius has only become this "bruise free" player @ Goldcoast.

Watching him pre-AFL as a kid, he had no problem sticking his head in the mix against Men.

Should be playing as a Fwd also.

I reckon he's just intelligent and saving himself for things to come.
Yep, just typical moronic Suns management

Used him as a key forward when he was a skinny 18 year old and he got monstered

Now filled out but playing an easier role as a sweeper

The club has said we will be active as well in the trade

Nicks is on record saying we also need to focus on the trade period to accelerate our rebuild process

Im not saying we will target Luko this trade period, however it won't just be a focus on the draft

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
To be honest it would not surprise me to find out that we've been targeting Luko from the beginning.

The question is though if we did land him, do we leave him as a running defender where he's been thriving, or move him to CHF like he was when he was an Elite junior?

Personally I think its time for him to be tried as a FWD again (whether that's for us or the Suns). 195cm, Super clean, elite kick, great hands, will be in his 4th preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back