Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now that you know?
Absolutely disgraceful! (Though bewildered how the insult could be interpreted as a go at her disabled son. She was calling her a **** I’m pretty sure.) It does our cause no good when women aren’t supportive of others, regardless of their politics. And it really has me more disinterested in politics than I was before.

Absolutely disgraceful! (Though bewildered how the insult could be interpreted as a go at her disabled son. She was calling her a **** I’m pretty sure.) It does our cause no good when women aren’t supportive of others, regardless of their politics. And it really has me more disinterested in politics than I was before.
That's the problem though.

We end up with the s**t ones we have when people stop holding them accountable

A few days ago, when it suited your argument, you angrily exclaimed you weren’t a feminist and had never said you were.

it does no one’s cause, politics or arguments any good when they flip flop on a whim.

Are you still drunk?

This thread and the last one was largely talking about the benefits of vaccines, vaccine mandates and then people posting posting sh*t on both sides of that, with a bit of sh*t posting about Americian politics.

All you have ever posted is anti vaccine stuff or at least anti mandate stuff, that has little to do with Spurrier.

I didn't realise this was about your hatred of female leaders though, that's a different issue all together, entirely consistent, but different.

Good Lord you’re an idiot.

This is the kind of bush league that reminds me of all your deluded, poor judgement posts about Neil Craig back in the day.

I had forgotten about that, but thanks for reminding me.

Good Lord you’re an idiot.

This is the kind of bush league that reminds me of all your deluded, poor judgement posts about Neil Craig back in the day.

I had forgotten about that, but thanks for reminding me.
Neil Craig's coaching record was fine.

It didn't turn out how we all liked mind you, sometimes you don't back a winner. I also thought Brad Crouch was going to be a superstar

It's always interesting how when cornered you find a diversion. It's impressive but doesn't fool anyone

Neil Craig's coaching record was fine.

It didn't turn out how we all liked mind you, sometimes you don't back a winner. I also thought Brad Crouch was going to be a superstar

It's always interesting how when cornered you find a diversion. It's impressive but doesn't fool anyone

You haven’t laid a glove on me.

Your assessment of the topics of the last few threads that were closed were wrong (like everything else you post)

Those threads were full of discussions about the CHO, the premier and the state coordinator, the restrictions and the politics behind it all.

I don’t give a rat’s arse if you didn’t read them but don’t try and re-write history. That just makes you a liar.

Your assessment of the topics of the last few threads that were closed were wrong (like everything else you post)

Those threads were full of discussions about the CHO, the premier and the state coordinator, the restrictions and the politics behind it all.

I don’t give a rat’s arse if you didn’t read them but don’t try and re-write history. That just makes you a liar.

No one's needed to lay a glove on you.

You've done all the work yourself.

Good luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I just went back and had a look at the last thread

I ran on search on the word Spurrier of the 3 k posts there was 4 pages that her name came up. I also checked Nicola and that had 2 pages ( I noticed a few double ups)

I read 3 in support of her a few Kane responses (mixed) the rest were largely from you and 1970Crow.

(There was even that awesome sucking your own dick post)

So yes, in your mind this has always been about Spurrier.

But out of 116 pages of banter maybe 5 had anything to do with Spurrier (so less than 1%) so forgive me not thinking these threads had a broader discussion topic.

I ran on search on the word Spurrier of the 3 k posts there was 4 pages that her name came up. I also checked Nicola and that had 2 pages (a noticed a few double ups)

I read 3 in support of her a few Kane responses (mixed) the rest were from you and 1970Crow.

But out of 116 pages of banter maybe 5 had anything to do with Spurrier (so less than 1%) so forgive me not thinking these threads had a broader discussion topic.

There was another thread before that, which covered most of this year, you numbskull

World wide not one death? Surely that can’t be
I would be surprised if there not a single death in South Africa given all their cases... but signs are that this variant is far less deadly & more infectious... which if true is a good thing if it can wipe out other more deadlier strains.

Early days, but but not sure why SA would be more concerned about omricon than delta with the reopening.

There was another thread before that, which covered most of this year, you numbskull
For the sake of understanding I found the thread with 400 pages back form March 2020.

You didn't even post. It at about 4 posts talking about her.

There were a couple of smaller ones I didn't bother looking as couple you didn't post.

not one

There have been misleading takeaways from this article already. WHO simply states that they have received no reports of Omicron deaths yet. Considering the timing, that would be totally expected at this early stage. WHO also says that it is weeks away before they will know if Omicron causes more extreme disease, correctly. Yet, the message seems to be that Omicron hasn't caused any deaths! Ridiculous! There is no message (yet).

I ran on search on the word Spurrier of the 3 k posts there was 4 pages that her name came up. I also checked Nicola and that had 2 pages ( I noticed a few double ups)

I read 3 in support of her a few Kane responses (mixed) the rest were largely from you and 1970Crow.

Did you check Nutty Professer

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I would be surprised if there not a single death in South Africa given all their cases... but signs are that this variant is far less deadly & more infectious... which if true is a good thing if it can wipe out other more deadlier strains.

Early days, but but not sure why SA would be more concerned about omricon than delta with the reopening.

We should welcome our Omricon Virus overlords.

Most people I know living overseas have either had COVID or know someone who has. With no hospitalisation that I have heard of Even the Delta strain isn't the bogeyman it is portrayed to be here in Australia.

Now that we have the vaccine it really is time the media and Health Agencies stop highlighting case numbers and treating it like "Breaking News".

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Have viruses got less deadly over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back