List Mgmt. 2022 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals: Kinnear & Dalrymple - we march to no drum but our own!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you're referring to our premier McGowan, he lives in Rockingham, which rules out any chance of Logan having a "nice joint."
It is “nice” if you enjoy the dulcet tones of ice-addled bogans doing burnouts amid a sea of discarded shopping trolleys.

The only ‘nice joint’ to be found in Rockingham is within a rolled Tally-Ho.

I'm not really sure what difference that makes? Losing any elite/potentially elite player sucks, whether they're pick 4 or pick 40.
Draft capital matters. And when you get a player picked at 4 and he’s a bustor leaves that hurts. If the precedent is set out top drafts are gettable that’s bad news long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Geelong have plenty of cap space?? I'm sure players like Hawkins, Cameron and Dangerfield aren't cheap and they have a host of other names too.

Uneducated hunch that this will be the last season as a Swan for Jakey Lloyd.

Can see him moving to Vic next year to finish his career. Geelong or Bombers obvious choices.
He would add some youth to Geelong's list

WAFL (including colts) to be broadcast this year.

Now you too can find the next Chad, Logan & Gus Sheldrick!

The WAFL is a really solid standard and well worth a look.
Cool. A young bloke from my local club just got picked up by Peel Thunder and moved over there a few weeks ago. I will be able to watch his progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back