Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.. I know no one from either side..

Because its none of my *n business..

Unlike you.. who seems to believe you are so important you should be given the right to have a say on what people you dont even know do with their own body and in their own private lives..

What about you..

Do you stand outside abortion clinics harassing women that go into them?..

Would you ever approach a woman who is pregnant and considering an abortion to tell her you dont agree with that and that she shouldnt be allowed to because your think rights are more important than hers?..

Because surely if you feel so passionate about this and feel you have the right to impose your anti-abortion ideology on people you dont even know then thats something you’d have the courage to do right?…

Or are you one of those gutless types that prefer to push your archaic ideology onto others anonymously?
why on earth would i want to do that, we have laws here that cover abortion and most of us - not you it seems - are on the side of reason where abortion upto a set time in the trimester is permitted no iffs or butts but after that it has to be a good reason

You are chasing the wrong bivalve if you think I am in the extremes on this

I put that picture up because that person is your typical hard left wacko with a loud mouth, and I just put 2 and 2 together:cool:

The tweet says “apparently” the secret service guy blah, blah, blah…

So.. “Apparently” the guys sisters friends brother told him so..

Works both ways doesnt it.. although one (the one you have pinned your hopes on) is hearsay, opinion and a rumour..

The other is sworn testimony in front of the Jan6 committee..

Once again in your desperation you have failed to grasp even the very basic of basics..
OK - lets see if they testify under oath that she got it wrong

why on earth would i want to do that, we have laws here that cover abortion and most of us - not you it seems - are on the side of reason where abortion upto a set time in the trimester is permitted no iffs or butts but after that it has to be a good reason

You are chasing the wrong bivalve if you think I am in the extremes on this

I put that picture up because that person is your typical hard left wacko with a loud mouth, and I just put 2 and 2 together:cool:
But hang on…

This is the mast you’ve nailed your colours to.. this is the side of the argument you’ve decided to agree with and argue for..

Are you now saying these people are extreme and youre not.. and that you dissagree with them?..

And slyly hiding behind the Australian laws?..

Are you now saying you disagree with the US supreme courts decision?

Last edited:

Do you stand outside abortion clinics harassing women that go into them?..
No, that would be taking a leaf from the left’s playbook.

Would you ever approach a woman who is pregnant and considering an abortion to tell her you dont agree with that and that she shouldnt be allowed to because your think rights are more important than hers?..
If it was someone in my family or someone I had a close connection with, and I knew she was considering it, I’d absolutely try and talk her out of it.

Because surely if you feel so passionate about this and feel you have the right to impose your anti-abortion ideology on people you dont even know then thats something you’d have the courage to do right?…

I don’t think I’ve ever known in advance of someone planning to have an abortion. It’s not something people usually talk about. I wonder why that is?

But if they told me, would I tell them I think it’s wrong? Absolutely.

Or are you one of those gutless types that prefer to push your archaic ideology onto others anonymously?

I’d have absolutely no problem telling all of this directly to your face.

But hang on…

This is the mast you’ve nailed you colours to.. this is the side of the argument you’ve decided to agree with and argue for..

Are you now saying these people are extreme and youre not.. and that you dissagree with them?..

And slyly hiding behind the Australian laws?..

Are you now saying you disagree with the US supreme courts decision?

what on earth are you talking about. I have been consistent all the way along about allowing abortion upto a certain period in the trimester. Go back and read my posts on it - even your sidekick Kane can back me up here :)

Tell that to the families of the 13 troops who lost their lives as a result of his botched Afghanistan withdrawal
Maybe you should check again, look at both sides of the coin and go back to the start of the withdrawal plans and agree on timelines with the Taliban.
Biden did manage to extend the previously agreed withdrawal date.
Trump negotiate the withdrawal directly with the Taliban and did not involve the at time Afigasitan Government.
If you do manage to find out some of the truth you may be surprised.

The whole thing was a utensil up from the beginning and no supporter of the Dem or GOP can take the high ground in this one
Both parties share responsibility in what happened Both parties should hang their heads in shame.
And yes I know you can roll out several articles, that you will say prove your side of the story,
But I can tell you from first-hand info anything written in the media is 60% truth and 40% fiction,

Interesting in the Age today.....similar to Obama:

Overseas, Jacinda Ardern shines bright. At home, the gloss is fading​

By Pete McKenzie​

Wellington: Abroad, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern remains a leading liberal light. During a recent trip to the United States, she delivered the commencement address at Harvard University, cracked jokes with Stephen Colbert and met in the Oval Office with President Joe Biden. At each stop, she highlighted her successes in passing gun restrictions and handling the pandemic.

At home, Ardern’s star is fading. Rising prices for food, fuel and rent are making life increasingly difficult for many New Zealanders, and an explosion of gang violence has shocked suburbanites not used to worrying much about their safety...

And despite Ardern’s promise to treat climate change like her generation’s “nuclear-free moment,” emissions have increased by 2.2 per cent since 2018.

Is it a terrible example to threaten people who openly don't give a s**t about you and make laws that could potentially kill you? Its hard to blame people for that is it not? I don't condone it but at the same time, the Judge have to own their decision and the fact its going to be highly controversial and people will get angry. If they want to appease the anger, they should hit the media and allow themselves to be interviewed and show empathy to those the decision is affecting. But they wont they virtually hide because they are gutless and dont want to answer for their decision.

The Supreme Court hasn't made any laws here, you're still not understanding what has actually happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say there are some subtle differences between a protest in the street (for any reason on any side of politics) and a group of people actually breaking into Congress and threatening the lives of elected representatives in a co-ordinated effort to overturn an election, but hey, that's just me.

If you want to defend the indefensible you’re welcome to your delusions I guess.

Don’t worry, CTID has never understood that the Capital Building is the House of Democracy - it was an attack to overturn the election result - no ifs, no buts about it.

He just refuses to get it.

Protest in the streets what like the BLM riots that targeted:-

Police precincts
Federal buildings
The White House

They also resulted in the set up armed autonomous zones inside cities?

And what of the very recent attack on the Arizona capital building where the senate was in session after Roe V Wade - I mean Arizona has some strict abortion laws to come into effect and those rioters knew that?

So how many people were killed during the BLM riots compared to the Jan 6th riot? How many law enforcement officials were injured in the BLM riots compared to the Jan 6th riot. Where is the commission set up to investigate the BLM riots?

We have so many legitimate questions here

But I do love your mental gymnastics though

And you continue to persist with this line of warped thinking.

The 6th January insurrection was to attempt to overthrow a democratically held election result. No ifs, no buts.

All the others are not even in the same league. Deal with the reality not your fantasy and those of “Q” followers.

Haha love it, the Holmes a Court Teals now threatening to disrupt/slow the passage of the ALP's legislative agenda including the setting up of the anti-corruption Commission over Albanese's cutting their staff from 8 to 5. They actually want more staff than Government Ministers have from what I can make of it.

Do the Teals understand that the ALP have a majority in the Lower House?

The ALP and Greens can theb vote together in the Senate plus one other Senator (Lambie) to get the ICAC thru.

They need to get smarter. Pool their resources as a collective. Problem solved.

Looks like its already been called out by the secret service as a lie. So the 'star witness' the sham Jan 6th witch hunt produces lied under oath it seems. And if she lied about that, what else has she lied about.....

Gotta love these here say dem 'witnesses'. ...he threw a plate, he swore...whopdedoo.
Still the letters of preservation already sent to the Jan 6th committee to preserve all correspondence so after the midterms the repubs can carry on with the committee but this time they get subpoena people and ask the questions and actually get to cross examine witnesses etc. Like the Russia hoax, the real truth eventually comes out and it will come out here. Oh, and today McCarthy - who will be speaker of the house has all but guaranteed a commission that will be set up to investigate Hunter Biden re his laptop and look into Joe Bidens dealings with him in Ukraine and China..fun times ahead

Representative James Comer (R-Kentucky) is preparing to begin work as chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee with a potential GOP majority, overseeing much of the investigation into President Biden’s administration that Republicans are promising.

Comer, who has been a senior member of the committee since mid-2020, has three top priorities for those investigations and committee hearings: Hunter Biden’s business dealings, the origins of the COVID-19 virus and US-Mexico border management.

While Comer has to wait until he gets the president’s gavel to call hearings on these topics, the Republican investigations have already begun.

“We’re ready to go in January. I mean, we’re ready to go,” Comer said in an interview last week, praising GOP staff and investigators on the Oversight and Reform Committee.

Getting a bit ahead of themselves aren’t they?

Hunter Biden? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Getting a bit ahead of themselves aren’t they?

Hunter Biden? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
iu

To quote one of Bruce McAvaney's famous lines..."Delicious"...

Holmes a Court's Teals are coming for ya Albo...let's see if he has the kahunas to stand fast....I'm tipping he'll go to water....

View attachment 1435785

If they go to an election asking for more staff, they won’t win. Guaranteed that is a loser issue.

The reason the Teals were successful was because of climate change as the major issue against the Coalition.

What is the issue they would use against the ALP? Interested to know.

If they go to an election asking for more staff, they won’t win. Guaranteed that is a loser issue.

The reason the Teals were successful was because of climate change as the major issue against the Coalition.

What is the issue they would use against the ALP? Interested to know.
Best ask Simple Simon Holmes a Court not me...

Love how these old white men in the Republican Party feel so threatened. They haven’t realised they are the dinosaurs.
Or why the mainstream media and big tech did everything to suppress this real problem for the bidens before 2020. Election interference?? - absolutely

I mean its at Goebbels level propaganda coming out of the left wing cheeleading democrat puppet media and their mates in big tech

Or why the mainstream media and big tech did everything to suppress this real problem for the bidens before 2020. Election interference?? - absolutely

I mean its at Goebbels level propaganda coming out of the left wing cheeleading democrat puppet media and their mates in big tech

Miranda Devine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

******* hilarious that trollop still writing for Newscorp.

“Their lies probably effected the outcome of the presidential election” - ******* hilarious.

Would never been Trump’s incompetence? No, not according to Miranda it was Hunter Biden. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back