Autopsy AFL 2022 First Semi Final - Pies v Freo Sat Sept 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 32.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 48 21.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Walters celebrating like he kicked a matchwinning goal, you've just stemmed the bleeding m8.
Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

The commentators calling any umpire; 'one the of the best in the business', has become such a throw away line - when in reality what they should be announcing is; 'one of the least worst in the business'....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wonder Rory Lobb wants out

He's lead well all night. They just boot over his head every single time. Which is hard to do seeing he's so tall.

Atrocious delivery.

Are Freo in their premiership window or up and coming

I'm not sure

Interested how you get to such a ridiculous margin...?

We haven't lost by over 46 all season, and the 2 big losses we had (Coll by 36 and Melb by 46) were both in the pouring rain..

on the flip side, Collingwood haven't won a game by over 2 goals in 3 months!

We have next to no injury concerns, where is Collingwood have little niggles in a lot of players, and missing their best clearance player. 1 knock test into Degoeys shoulder and he wont be able to lift his arm either...

I think this is a genuine 50/50 game, with rightly so Collingwood being a home game favourites...
Well yeah, I guess I was right. The only thing ridiculous was Collingwood not kicking straight and making this an 80 point belting.

This is panning out just like I thought it would. It was never close to a 50/50 game.

No wonder Rory Lobb wants out

He's lead well all night. They just boot over his head every single time. Which is hard to do seeing he's so tall.

Atrocious delivery.
Tbh- Acres putting it 15m over his head is bloody annoying

Serong and Brayshaw haven’t been as punishing as they were last week. Have had enough of it just ineffective - much like our forward line - it’s been in there enough for SFA return
Acres been very very good, can’t wait to get him and pay him $350k because Freo are making room for a 2nd ruck 💦

Back