Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes

Random social media pages and betting apps trying to look fun and cool are now using Ken as the punchline.

f8a9faaaab15133439ea331db8e5de68.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Literally everything in the world is under more pressure than Hinkley in 2024, he's got the most secure position in any sporting organisation ever.

Article suggests Port sold the future to get in a bunch of B and C Graders to try and find the missing pieces for Ken once again, whilst not really being the players we actually desperately need. Agree with it. The club is a shitshow.
Some pretty good points in that article, I brought the same point up in the Soldo thread he's a strange choice to go after considering our stance on rucks needing to be athletes (aside from Lycett).

He's slow with a questionable tank, good tap ruck.. thought we had one of those we refuse to play?

Is Ken under any pressure at all?

He has a two year contract, we have an administration that doesnt give a s**t about the fans, and that views anything outside of bottom 4 as a roaring success.
Any heat or memes that come to Ken, that are negative in context, are welcome.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I hope to see it rain donuts after we lose our first home game to a lower ranked Victorian club think St Kilda/Western Bulldogs territory.

But but but its only one game.

I hope to see it rain donuts after we lose our first home game to a lower ranked Victorian club think St Kilda/Western Bulldogs territory.

But but but its only one game.
If we lose Gather Round & the first Showdown Koch will run to the bunker lol

I'm probably going too far here.

What does Shaun Burgoyne actually do? I recall he is supposed to be part of mentoring or something of our leadership group despite literally choosing the easiest paths in his footy career and running when it got hard. Our player leadership is shithouse.

Not to mention he is still heavily involved with Hawthorn functions.
Just keeping the future Burgoyne father-sons onside by employing their dad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Hinkley drove past me with stereo cranked... Sounded alot like

"Let the Greyhound bodies hit the floor!!!
Let the Greyhound bodies hit the floor!!!"
Pushing Sam Hayes out the door.
Make our ruck div really poor.
Make all the fans extra sore.
All of our games are a....BOOOOOOOOOORE.

Is Ken under any pressure at all?

He has a two year contract, we have an administration that doesnt give a s**t about the fans, and that views anything outside of bottom 4 as a roaring success.

With a solitary sticker on a road sign treated like the desecration of graves — the man himself saying the heinous act had “crossed a line” — and those craving change denigrated as a “lunatic fringe”.

It’s absolute bizarroworld.

With a solitary sticker on a road sign treated like the desecration of graves — the man himself saying the heinous act had “crossed a line” — and those craving change denigrated as a “lunatic fringe”.

It’s absolute bizarroworld.
Do you think throwing donuts at him might make him resign citing his obvious lack of back bone in these types of things.

Do you think throwing donuts at him might make him resign citing his obvious lack of back bone in these types of things.

The martyr-elect will stick it out.

When he finally exits down Queen Street I imagine it’ll be like the final act of The Passion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back