Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Calsher Dear!

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on man. Why do people do this to kids. ‘Might be better than Roughead’. You’ve got to be freaking kidding me. A guy who barely got picked up in the draft and has played two games might be better that a multi premiership hero who had kicked 100s of goals and was picked at number 2.

And then everyone loses their shite even players don’t live up to standards.
Jesus, he's not comparing him to the final product, compared to a 18 year old rough and he is comparative.

Hard to keep the lid on when he has these moments in games where you can see what type of player he is going to be.

He’s exciting.

A Taller and faster version of his dad.
Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Who does he remind people of? Who does he play like?

I have not seen a second of him, but reading the reports makes me happy
I think he has a bit of Charlie Curnow about him with his attack at the ball in the air . He seems to anticipate and react quicker then most and has the physical attributes to go with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressive trajectory. Didn’t he miss two years of footy?

He just reads it so well in the air. It means when it comes to the marking contest, his starting position is really strong and allows him to fly in and just protect the space beautifully.

Will be exciting watching his development this year alone. I expect some quiet games in there, as Kangas looked a very meh side on paper.

But these early peaks are exciting. If he can hit these peaks a few more times this year, he'll get a debut at some point, like Ramma did last year.

There was a passage of play in the last quarter where Calsher makes a tackle on the wing as is awarded a free kick. Advantage is called and the ball is whisked down to the pocket. Calsher runs down and quickly nominates himself for the tap. He keeps front position and taps it down the throat of a BH player goal-side who only has to turn and kick. Clasher gets a tackle and a hit out but it was his goal. Very impressed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back