Opinion Commentary & Media II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ox is a jet, a little pro-North at times and he is one of the very few media people I actually enjoy listening to.

Jabba the Hutch's loss and Ox's gain as he will get snapped up.

PS fat slob Hutchy I've deleted the SEN app off my phone, someone had to start the revolution..
Will not be listening to SEN at all after the jabber the hutch take over. I'm sure giantroo will post anything relevant to NMFC here so absolutely no need to add any support to the fat *.

I'd love to see a NMFC media boycott of anything jabber related until the prick treats us with respect. No need to put dollars in his pockets by providing him with content.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Will not be listening to SEN at all after the jabber the hutch take over. I'm sure giantroo will post anything relevant to NMFC here so absolutely no need to add any support to the fat ****.

I'd love to see a NMFC media boycott of anything jabber related until the prick treats us with respect. No need to put dollars in his pockets by providing him with content.

We can do our bit. Boycot has officially commenced.

Will not be listening to SEN at all after the jabber the hutch take over. I'm sure giantroo will post anything relevant to NMFC here so absolutely no need to add any support to the fat ****.

What happens if I boycott as well?

What happens if I boycott as well?
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dr Turf owns a chunk of Crocmedia, therefore a bit of SEN too. Having said that, I like him and KB and I will listen to them occasionally.

Campbell Brown in the mornings is about as appealing a as a rancid chop - KB and Turfy will be great in the afternoons

Here we go. Hutchy putting his mate Turfy in for a gig. Surprise, surprise.

Turfy's daughter also works for Hutchy's Crocmedia as a Media Services Manager, whatever that is. #boysclub #itsnotwhatyouknow.

Hutch is putting turfy his mate in?

You realize Turf is a 33% owner of Croc and thus equal majority owner of SEN?

Turfy is THE boss.

Turfy is THE boss.

Never knew that. Just assumed Hutchy was the man.

Turfy has been sacked from some many media gigs he has had over the years, he's going to be stiff to get the lemon and sars from SEN.

Turfy is THE boss.

Hence why KB used Roy Orbison's "Working for the Man" tune on repeat in the final hour of their last show this year. He was ribbing Turfy endlessly over the fact he was heading a show alongside his future boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back