No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCC full member waiting list now stands at 162 years.
If this is true, it is bizarre. Should cull everyone on the list over the 60 year mark as they will most likely be dead or too old to go.

For that matter, cull everyone who's current age added to their projected waiting time exceed 75 years. (Current waiting time to be reduced after every person culled.) It's called getting rid of the list cloggers who have no chance of making it.

515598_20107fdf5cddfdfa1f602054a5f83011.JPG
Ahahaha with mighty intellectuals Brent Renouf & Raph Clarke in charge St.Mary's are sure to be a force to be reckoned with! :drunk:

I contemplated it briefly then stuck with the Eagles, had the teams been closer on the ladder I would have seriously considered it. I am leading my tipping comps so am playing it safe at the moment, let everyone else take the risks trying to catch me :D

I didn't see the match but was it just bad kicking? So many behinds from West Coast!
Well, the Bummers were in front 8.2 to 0.1 in the 2nd quarter, so was always going to be hard coming back from that.

But yeah, bad kicking didn't help - they ended up with more I50s I think in the end as well.

The Dons. Absolutely shredded em through the corridor and off half back. Saad, McKenna and Tippa. Smacked em with pace. Couldn’t keep up.
I watched that game even though I can not stand either team

I thought to myself, Essendon are pumping it forward at a fast & furious pace & straight down the guts. They were not ******* around with it

Ahahaha with mighty intellectuals Brent Renouf & Raph Clarke in charge St.Mary's are sure to be a force to be reckoned with! :drunk:

My immediate thoughts.

"Lads, our game plan this year is to get the ball and look for a team-mate. If you can't find one, kick long down the boundary line to a contest."

Another Friday night "special" :poo::sick:

Edit: Funny watching Port go into meltdown mode again. Makes it sorta watchable.

Last edited:
Koch and Eddie whinging about Hawthorn and Brisbane getting a head start on the rule changes. Kochi even managed to drop in a coffee comment and there’s certainly no love lost it would seem between him and Kennett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dees must be livid at the moment, 39-17 entries and only lead by 2 points at the Half.

We are seeing more and more of this - what’s the issue?

We are seeing more and more of this - what’s the issue?
There doing what we have been doing all year, bombing it in with no thought. Should really be belting port as they are dominating in the midfield but are making poor decisions going forward. Might help if Hogan could actually create a contest, has been terrible tonight and seems disinterested.

Koch and Eddie whinging about Hawthorn and Brisbane getting a head start on the rule changes. Kochi even managed to drop in a coffee comment and there’s certainly no love lost it would seem between him and Kennett

I love it when Port lose and that arrogant smirk disappears from Kochies face.

So it’s a bit of an irrelevant stat isn’t it. Bit like Fyfe and Dangerfield and their 40 possessions but only 5 being effective

Nah not really , I can go through the inside 50 count each game this year and I'm tipping when a team has 20+ more they win 95% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back