VFL Round 17 - North Melbourne vs Collingwood at Chirnside Park (Pies WON 70-62! #RoosIrkedApex)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Aish run out the game well mate. As in, is he match fit to come into the team?

He was ok and seemed to get more minutes this week......should be in contention.

Why is he more of a priority than a KPD type?

If we recruit Kelly and continue to develop Madgen & McClarty I think we will be ok for KPD.

Hore is just a very dependable player...….he will be picked up by someone this year.

If we recruit Kelly and continue to develop Madgen & McClarty I think we will be ok for KPD.

Hore is just a very dependable player...….he will be picked up by someone this year.

I'm not so sure. I think his lack of pace for his height will tell against him. Happy for him to get a chance somewhere, just not sure I want that to be at Collingwood.

I agree with that - i watched the game yesterday and he just doesnt do the physical stuff to the extent the others do.

Oxley is a seagull...….waits at the back of a pack for the scraps. Do not want in the seniors.

Hey Snoop Dog your thoughts on this boy?

Seems very raw to me but then he does stuff and you say wow how did he do that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Snoop Dog your thoughts on this boy?

Seems very raw to me but then he does stuff and you say wow how did he do that!

SH*t I should have mentioned him.

Fantastic game. Watched him play a lot as a junior and was surprised he didnt get drafted. I am pretty certain if he keeps up what he did on the weekend he will be drafted.

Plays wing, is quick and agile. Has an amazing leap on him and out marked his opponent a few different occassions. His hands at ground level are also good and he showed a bit of courage a couple of times so doesnt seem an issue for him. My 'only' knock was his kicking looked a bit off but to be fair it was such a crap day I wouldnt draw much from it. My recollection from his junior days it was fine.

nlyfSrJ.png

akvIKYU.png

Where did Jok play his junior footy, out of curiosity? Any chance he could be a rookie possibility for us?

Would we draft Hore?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back