Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2018/2019 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...looking back at the old trades...I copied a bit of flack after trading #1

Sicily v Burton not my greatest call.

Up there with trading for Nic Nat exactly three days before he blows his knee out.

Hi all, I set up a league and there are 5 spots left.

The point of difference for this league is that it simulates managing an AFL list as much as possible. We'll all have a squad of 44 players, 22 scoring players each round with 4 emergencies listed. The rest of your list you might consider "playing in the VFL".

No trading or picking up Free Agents during the season. Might do a mid season draft like the AFL will this season.

No captains either because it's not like Dangerfield's goals are worth 12 points in real life.

It's a league that's a little different. There is still list management that needs to occur each week, such as replacing players that are injured or in poor form, so don't think there's nothing to do after the draft is finished.

http://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/782057/invitation

P.S. Hope I'm not out of line posting in here. There are just barely any chats about Ultimate Footy that are active.

How did my team perform the last few years? anywhere to see the stats
Ummm not great mate, 1st year from memory your team finished 3rd last though it might've been 4th last and last year 2nd last. So you'll need to make some moves or draft well if you want to win/play finals though anyone's guess as to how to best do that. Then again theres always a few teams who rise suddenly and a few teams who fall so its anyone game. I finished 2nd last and last though so you dont have the worst team over the last 2 years 😉

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does the draft start?

Do we allow live trading, or does that potentially stiluff up the mandatory 3 picks rule (just thinking out loud)
I'd assume the rule is that you need to have 3 list spots available for draft e.g. you couldn't trade pick 1 for a player if you were only using 3 draft picks

I'd assume the rule is that you need to have 3 list spots available for draft e.g. you couldn't trade pick 1 for a player if you were only using 3 draft picks
So say I only take the minimum 3 picks into the draft, if I was to trade one of those out in a live trade, I would need to also trade out a player and trade in another pick at the same time to ensure I still had the 3 picks? This is all hypothetical, as I am not even sure if we do live trading here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back