Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My god, Ben Long would have to be one of the worst players in the league. That miss was a joke.

All the hoo- har about how good Oscar Allen is going to be from the mob up the road....imagine how excited they would be if they had a Max King

Max King tearing the Eagles a new arse here

Kram todays results are bull#### lol.

Carlton went full on Tough man tony Abbott on freo this season..... Yet they backed those Budgie smugglers down vs North of all the bloody teams lol

North are good. We got them at the right time. Since the break they’ve been very impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North are good. We got them at the right time. Since the break they’ve been very impressive.

Good is generous. A draw, beating the eagles and carlton today. They’re great at beating our bogey teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like North now that Pinchy has retired! Haha

I love it how we sh*t on all these good but not elite KPFs who would be our #1 instantly.

Been what, 5 years since we had a tall kick more than 30 in a season.
You've just gone with a variation of the "the team you support is **** argument therefor you are wrong". Which is beyond asinine. The team I support is completely independent of whether or not the point I make is correct/accurate.

I'm loving North and I think Noble is a great coach but he hasn't created a miracle, their improvement and form has aligned exactly at their injection of experience. McDonald, Tarrant and Stephenson missed big chunks and their best player in Cunnington had a bit of a rocky start with soreness and has hit form the last 6 weeks. Their average games experience in round 1 was less than 70 games, today it was 98. Just shows how important having quality experience is, which is why i want to spew everytime someone suggests to trade Fyfe and Walters

Great seeing Stephenson playing well again. Crazy the Pies let him go. And Treloar. They’ve really made a mess of things.
And Cunnington seems to get better. Same draft as Hill who is cooked. Rich still playing good footy too.
And don’t get me started on Mitch Robinson V Sivan again!
Actually there are quite a lot from 2008 still going. Was an incredible draft.

Great seeing Stephenson playing well again. Crazy the Pies let him go. And Treloar. They’ve really made a mess of things.
And Cunnington seems to get better. Same draft as Hill who is cooked. Rich still playing good footy too.

We only have ourselves to blame with Hill. Bulking him up to make him an inside mid instead of a high half forward/outside mid/winger was the height of stupidity and has cost him and us the last few years. Playing too early was stupid. We cocked up his whole career.

I’ll never understand why we drafted Troye Sivan. Just another skinny flanker

You've just gone with a variation of the "the team you support is **** argument therefor you are wrong". Which is beyond asinine. The team I support is completely independent of whether or not the point I make is correct/accurate.

??? Has nothing to do with teams. Don't think your analogy is valid

I think it's a valid characterisation of how we tend to view kpfs on here, in that if they're not superstars we don't rate them. Even though they're way better than what we have. Especially in the context of the Lobb stuff where people are happy for him to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back