Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1697682

Now people know philthy05 was getting angry about

Was about my rent going up from $620 to $850 in a year (after we left they rented it out for $900)

We’ve got a lot of friends whose leases have come up and theyve all been hit with $100-$200 weekly increases. Most of them are biting the bullet and copping it as it’s costly to move and they’ve already got kids in daycare etc.

Meanwhile most people are fighting for wage increases below inflation.

Mosman for those that don’t know isn’t an inner city or beachside locale. It’s about 20mins out from the city on a good day.

I'm a bit worried about the dad in these new Bluey episodes, something is going on. First there's the episode where he's worried about his fat, then there's the beach where he seems down, then there's the GPS episode where he makes a random detour to the cemetary, now he's at the chemist getting medicine to feel better.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit worried about the dad in these new Bluey episodes, something is going on. First there's the episode where he's worried about his fat, then there's the beach where he seems down, then there's the GPS episode where he makes a random detour to the cemetary, now he's at the chemist getting medicine to feel better.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
No need to worry, I saw him at Thebby theatre Saturday night. He’s fine.

A mate of mine just confided in me that he fell for one of the classic blunders.

Back in the day, he thought for a long time that Down with the Sickness was a System of a Down song because of Limewire file naming lmao.

Anyone see what Schulzenfest got rubbed out for?
Apparently calling a Crows fan an idiot on the D&T board (for coming in mid-argument and completely misunderstanding what was being talked about, to the point what he posted actually accidentally agreed with my point and argued against what all the other Crows fans in the thread were saying) gets you a two week ban these days. Lol.

Worst moderated board on Bigfooty. The most idiotic blatant trolling can be posted with impunity, but call the trolls out and you'll be the one who gets consequences.

State of Origin game at AO was entertaining on TV.

Unbiased commentary, drama, brutality, a few honest 50/50 umpiring calls that went both ways, and grit from QLD to get over the line while a man down for 10 of the last 12 minutes.

Remarkable how consistently this series “delivers”.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Apparently calling a Crows fan an idiot on the D&T board (for coming in mid-argument and completely misunderstanding what was being talked about, to the point what he posted actually accidentally agreed with my point and argued against what all the other Crows fans in the thread were saying) gets you a two week ban these days. Lol.

Worst moderated board on Bigfooty. The most idiotic blatant trolling can be posted with impunity, but call the trolls out and you'll be the one who gets consequences.

Forzaport got a gig there?

State of Origin game at AO was entertaining on TV.

Unbiased commentary, drama, brutality, a few honest 50/50 umpiring calls that went both ways, and grit from QLD to get over the line while a man down for 10 of the last 12 minutes.

Remarkable how consistently this series “delivers”.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app
Yea I enjoyed it & won a few bucks on QLD.

Why do NSW wear dark blue now? it feels a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back