Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol did my post about my ban get deleted? what is this, North Korea?

for a place that 30% bants, 30% shitposting and 30% the worst of 4chan this place seems to crack down on the weirdest s**t.

the ''SPP is a rapist!'' dude is still kicking around the site unbothered I see.

The last 10% is censorship.

lol did my post about my ban get deleted? what is this, North Korea?

for a place that 30% bants, 30% shitposting and 30% the worst of 4chan this place seems to crack down on the weirdest s**t.

the ''SPP is a rapist!'' dude is still kicking around the site unbothered I see.

Thems the rules ...

Publicly complaining about, ranting over and criticising moderators and their actions is not accepted. Take it up with the moderator privately, then with Admins if you still have a problem. Contact Admins on this form or via email directly.

Thems the rules ...

Publicly complaining about, ranting over and criticising moderators and their actions is not accepted. Take it up with the moderator privately, then with Admins if you still have a problem. Contact Admins on this form or via email directly.

My post was a simple screenshot of the post I got banned for, which was a tame “this poster has no ****** idea” post.

Hardly a rant, yeah it’s a complaint, and if it’s critical of a moderator that’s entirely up to the reader to discern.

Can’t criticise moderators for the shitshow that is the main boards is up there with can’t criticise umps, which this entire board thinks is hogwash and precious.

As I’ve always pointed out whenever mods like to pull a “this is the line don’t cross it” the poster who stated Powell pepper is a rapist cruises around freely.. and the main boards are a misinformation pushing circlejerk where port is a huge financial drain on the afl and sanfl, Ryder beats up cops, Spp raped someone, Horne Francis is a lazy campaigner who is hated by everyone everywhere he goes and so on.

And none of those people are doing anything wrong by the moderators guidelines.

It’s why 90% of this board, and every other board sticks to their own teams board. Sitting inside their own circle.

It’s why 90% of this board, and every other board sticks to their own teams board. Sitting inside their own circle.
The main board is still 'It's the VFL!'. You're never going to get them (including Mods) to see reason, you're just going to get frustrated and then angry. Why go to the shitshow? Other teams boards and most footy boards are going to be similar, by and large. I'd say though that all the non-football boards are fine though. Supporters from different teams can talk about things without 'Yeah, but your team/player/club is s**t so your opinion is invalid'.

The main board is still 'It's the VFL!'. You're never going to get them (including Mods) to see reason, you're just going to get frustrated and then angry. Why go to the shitshow? Other teams boards and most footy boards are going to be similar, by and large. I'd say though that all the non-football boards are fine though. Supporters from different teams can talk about things without 'Yeah, but your team/player/club is s**t so your opinion is invalid'.

I remember papaG wrote a well thought out and presented evidence based piece on the main board about something ( was it the vic mcg deal or something? I forget?) and it was basically met with pages of herp derp heck off back to your shithole then you handout taking pondscum.

I wonder if throwing a sheet over a steak knife wielding, zimmer frame bound, 43kg, 95yo dementia patient would have been a better option?

Even asking her "Doris, are you looking for sauce for that yummy steak you have" would probably been enough confusion to have her turn around and look for some dinner.

Sadly for all she is likely to pass and the cop probably needs to serve greater than 12 months in home detention. Letting the cop off a knocking it up to stupidity is not acceptable.

If it was a civilian organisation, the boss would serve 4 years jail. Perhaps the police commissioner and the minister of police will put their hand up and serve time.

You have never been in that position.

I'm 91kg, with little body fat, I can bench 130kg. I've had a 40kg lady with dementia physically overpower me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm 91kg, with little body fat, I can bench 130kg. I've had a 40kg lady with dementia physically overpower me

I'm fairly sure I been in conflict situations including confrontations involving assault rifles and being out numbered in unarmed combat. I appreciate you should never underestimate a conflict situation but that doesn't mean reasonable force goes out the window. When you were over powered by a 40kg lady, what happened? You had to step back? Readjust your angle? Get help? Wait?

There is no way I would have used a taser to bring down a lady with this description. Even kicking her walking frame out from under her would have been reckless.

A nice heavy quilt would have been perfect. Even a wet quilt. Heavy enough to render her immobile and soft and cushy to break her inevitable fall.

Even engaging her so you have her undivided attention and walking her into a safe place, is more logical as she will not only tire but probably clam down in the fresh air.

I used to do Bay 13 a bit, then when I would go on to the mainboard, I was struck by how similar it was to the Bay, but lacking all the self awareness that people were intentionally being floggish. Made me think what's the point?

I remember papaG wrote a well thought out and presented evidence based piece on the main board about something ( was it the vic mcg deal or something? I forget?) and it was basically met with pages of herp derp * off back to your shithole then you handout taking pondscum.
Exactly the point, they are like the worst of the Ken happy clappers. Any evidence will only be ignored and have them double down. Unless inflicting mental anguish on yourself is your fetish, life is too short to bother. In the last 10 years I'd browse the list of threads on the main board maybe 2 to 3 times a year to see what state of crud it's currently in and perhaps open one or two to read once. I can't remember the last time I bothered posting a reply on any of them.

I remember papaG wrote a well thought out and presented evidence based piece on the main board about something
Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

I used to do Bay 13 a bit, then when I would go on to the mainboard, I was struck by how similar it was to the Bay, but lacking all the self awareness that people were intentionally being floggish. Made me think what's the point?
The original intent of Bay 13 was fine. You could still discuss Football, but a 'Lol Norf' or Ninthmond comment wouldn't get you banned. With the Main board then meant to be a much more civilised, fact based discussion. Instead Bay 13 quickly became where everyone tried to be as stupid as possible, leaving the main board unimproved. It actually got worse. Cracking the old 'in my day', but back when I first got on here, through to round the end of the 00's, the main board was ok to go to.

Should have just benched her, bro.

May have only been 13kg on that bench weight I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back