NFL 2014 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Im hoping we don't give Blake Bortles too easy a time in his first full game. But for him its probably a good way to ease into things against a team who hasn't picked off anything yet.

Morris Claiborne storms out of the Dallas facility after being told he's being demoted for Orlando Scandrick.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...iborne-dallas-cowboys-hears-lineup-news-bolts

That's ******* disgraceful. He's one of the players I've had my eye on.

I haven't been talking the Dallas defense up for nothing and this guy is a star.

Dallas are a total joke and can't manage their team properly. I hope this guy ends up elsewhere and shows what he is capable of.

Austin Davis also played the Buccaneers and the Cowboys

You need to get behind this kid... He's shown a hell of a lot no matter the opposition. Bradford, injuries or not, has been horrible overall, and its lucky he's been injured so much or else they'd be talking about him and Jamarcus Russell in the same sentence.

Davis may not be the answer, but like Glennon at Tampa, and Keenum at Houston last season, he's shown enough in a couple of games and you just may find your next star QB.

I said after Bradford went down, it was time for Davis. He'll do well if given the chance. Pointless playing Hill at this point (as it was pointless signing Fitzpatrick/McCown for the aforementioned teams).

Public Holiday in Perth on Monday so lets get a Win Dallas Cowboys.We owe the Saints 1 so Monday Morning lets go 3-1.

Charles Woodson blames the soft new camp rules. I'd also say ligaments and tendons are under more stress due to how large players muscles are becoming.

Blowing out knees during celebrations would lend weight to your theory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New York Giants at Washington
Buffalo
at Houston
Carolina at Baltimore
Green Bay at Chicago
Detroit
at New York Jets
Miami vs Oakland
Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Jacksonville at San Diego
Atlanta
at Minnesota
Philadelphia at San Francisco
New Orleans at Dallas
New England at Kansas City

Funnily one of the few teams reworking their practices to run more reps during practice are getting players blaming those extra reps for their slow first halves (Eagles).

*One player. Who probably just wanted to cover up how s**t he's playing.

That's ******* disgraceful. He's one of the players I've had my eye on.

I haven't been talking the Dallas defense up for nothing and this guy is a star.

Dallas are a total joke and can't manage their team properly. I hope this guy ends up elsewhere and shows what he is capable of.

Dallas have given him every opportunity to succeed. He's pretty much started since Day 1.

How can you talk him up to be a star. He's an absolute liability. He just got benched.

Kirk cousins is a better passer then rg3. Rg3 relies to much on his athleticism to make plays. You want a pure pocket passer and cousins fits grundens bill. Yes he needs yo improve his accuracy but that will only come with more first team reps. Unfortunately rg3 could be out of the redskins at season end. I dont think any franchise would looo at him because he is yo injury prone. Maybe as a backup at browms to manziel. Rg3 has failed to live up to his rookie year highs and i highly doubt that he will be able to reach there with the amount of injuries he keeps having

qb-company_pg_600.jpg

Nick Foles is the only player in the NFL with 300+ pass yards in all 3 games this season. Four QBs have started a season with four 300-yard games: Peyton Manning 2009, 2013; Drew Brees 2013; Kurt Warner 2000; and Steve Young 1998.

qb-company_pg_600.jpg

Nick Foles is the only player in the NFL with 300+ pass yards in all 3 games this season. Four QBs have started a season with four 300-yard games: Peyton Manning 2009, 2013; Drew Brees 2013; Kurt Warner 2000; and Steve Young 1998.
But but it's Chip Kelly's system that makes him look good

qb-company_pg_600.jpg

Not sure why this is a surprising stat considering his team has given up 17, 27 and 37 points in three games so far, with healthy deficits in the two higher scoring games and the third being against a team that has given up the most points through three games since the 1970 merger...

But you know,,, 'Bulk stats'.

Foles flat out hasn't looked that good to start the year. Not all on him obviously, with a poorly performing oline at times.

Manning in 2009 = 96 attempts with two close lower scoring games and one blowout

Remove this Banner Ad

Back