NFL 2017 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine on the sideline... Okay, first series, lets keep it clean.... 1st and 33.....
I'd have been tempted to punt it on first down.

Maybe that explains the throw? Same result with less threat of a return. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times do you have to grab a jersey before it gets called a hold? More than 3 apparently

DM3dPxvUQAAcV42.jpg

How many times do you have to grab a jersey before it gets called a hold? More than 3 apparently
I don't have a problem with that amount of contact not being flagged.

But it's bloody frustrating when they throw them for less contact where the contact didn't effect the play.

I don't have a problem with that amount of contact not being flagged.

But it's bloody frustrating when they throw them for less contact where the contact didn't effect the play.

You can't pull a receiver back by their jersey though. Im fine with arm/hand fighting and the like, but actively pulling someone by their jersey is surely a no nonsense call.

You can't pull a receiver back by their jersey though. Im fine with arm/hand fighting and the like, but actively pulling someone by their jersey is surely a no nonsense call.
If it was up to me you'd have to tackle a player to the ground before there was a holding call. :)

I liked it when receivers had to be tough enough to create separation. Now you just need to be fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back