2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few WA players playing well for carltank tonight.

Pickett starting to show this game why he was such a highly rated junior ,been influential ....trust f@#ken carlton to get him for a virtually nothing draft pick....wouldve been nice as a ballas replacements. Fisher been impressive too but then i always rated him,was kinda hoping we might pick him up in the draft last year but the blooos got in first, hell even boakhurst gas looked ok

Rugby will be dead in this country in the next 20 years.
Wouldnt be surprised
The decision by the self entitled self serving self centred nswrugby board that doubles as the ARU to get rid of the force instead of melb or act was just another in a long list of epic failures by said organization.

Until someone grows some balls and calls out these private nsw rugby clubs/power base who are seriously more concerned about looking after themselves first and foremost and maintaining the status quo rugby will continue to deteriorate in this country to irrelevancy.
I really used to enjoy watching the wallabies in big test matches over the winter but i really could care less anymore

So, Hawthorn are out now. Meanwhile Essendon had a comfortable win (just looking at the score - didn't watch the game). Essendon jump into the 8 and knock the Coast Eagles out to 9th on percentage.

Essendon have got us next week, Coasters have got Adelaide... do we tank?

So, Hawthorn are out now. Meanwhile Essendon had a comfortable win (just looking at the score - didn't watch the game). Essendon jump into the 8 and knock the Coast Eagles out to 9th on percentage.

Personally would love to win. Eagles get hopes up and then lose to Crows.
That would make my day. I also don't mind if Daniher kicks 8!

We more than likely can't move up or down so might as well let Essendon have a big win over us

Gaff sums up the eagles team nicely. Could be good but drinks own bathwater too much to be healthy.

Supporter on wiggles board says, 'Gaff you're elite! Act like it." then details all the areas he is not elite.

Apart from JK they have no elite players on the field this season...their supporters are delusional.
Quoted for the fun of it.

Apart from JK they have no elite players on the field this season...their supporters are delusional.
Kennedy
McGovern
Yeo
daylight
the rest

Let's be fair we'd take any of the top three in a heartbeat but I can't think of another player of theirs I'd be keen on atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy
McGovern
Yeo
daylight
the rest

Let's be fair we'd take any of the top three in a heartbeat but I can't think of another player of theirs I'd be keen on atm.
I have my doubts about McGovern. Seems to be too one dimensional. Intercepts plenty of marks but then is a slow decision maker and not a good kick. Reminds me of Zac Dawson and his golden fist.

Gaff sums up the eagles team nicely. Could be good but drinks own bathwater too much to be healthy.

Supporter on wiggles board says, 'Gaff you're elite! Act like it." then details all the areas he is not elite.

Oh it gets even better....Apparently its OUR fault now they're a mediocre side. A number of their supporters blame our 'poor performance history' for not putting enough pressure on their club to perform meaning the club has been too comfortable/rested on its laurels..........out of all the hair brain ideas some of their delusional suppporters come up with for why their club is merely an also ran thats easily the best......you seriously couldnt make this s**t up.
Even the nuffies at seven west media couldnt do the required mental gymnastics to link those two events.(have probably tried tho)

Oh it gets even better....Apparently its OUR fault now they're a mediocre side. A number of their supporters blame our 'poor performance history' for not putting enough pressure on their club to perform meaning the club has been too comfortable/rested on its laurels..........out of all the hair brain ideas some of their delusional suppporters come up with for why their club is merely an also ran thats easily the best......you seriously couldnt make this s**t up.
Even the nuffies at seven west media couldnt do the required mental gymnastics to link those two events.(have probably already tho)
TBF that's probably not that outrageous a suggestion. In a two team town there's not that much competition so unless we're threatening to drag supporters away from them, their board will remain very comfortable. They get their first pick of sponsors every year and sell out their memberships.

If all's good corporately then what's the problem :)

TBF that's probably not that outrageous a suggestion. In a two team town there's not that much competition so unless we're threatening to drag supporters away from them, their board will remain very comfortable. They get their first pick of sponsors every year and sell out their memberships.

If all's good corporately then what's the problem :)
Culture. That's the problem both from the supporters who overrate their players and the players who overrate themselves.

I have my doubts about McGovern. Seems to be too one dimensional. Intercepts plenty of marks but then is a slow decision maker and not a good kick. Reminds me of Zac Dawson and his golden fist.

Not a good kick for goal.

One of the best field kicks in the competition if you're thinking talls. He is seriously amazing.

That's why i'm sceptical he'll ever make a good KPF. It is like playing McPharlin up forward, yeah he's decent but he's AA down back.

I just watched the replay of the GWS V Eagles match and can't believe that Jack Darling and Lewis Jetta aren't playing with East Perth after that performance.

There's going to be some good rivalries being built over the next few years with Brisbane and Carlton. Exciting young footy teams looking to contend in a couple years. This Brisbane team are showing heaps at the moment and their KPP players will be rippers.

There's going to be some good rivalries being built over the next few years with Brisbane and Carlton. Exciting young footy teams looking to contend in a couple years. This Brisbane team are showing heaps at the moment and their KPP players will be rippers.

Both well coached. A lesson for GC, they have to get it right this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back