2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geez Josh Kennedy is super star. Just carries their whole forward line. Good to see Priddis playing a good game as well - I'm sure their BF board is a bit quiet atm about that :)

Mitchell knees Greene and finishes his season.
Gets suspended for kneeing an finishes his career under suspension,banned from coaching for bringing the game into disrepute.
GWS lose GF to The Bloods by under a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you know its a good night when a melbourne supporter trolls the west coast match day thread and compares gaff to jack watts THIS IS GOLD

"
hey guys, dont mean to troll guys but as a demons supporter gaff reminds me of jack watts in terms of his thirst for the contest. And thats no compliment.

your whole season is on the line and he touches it 4 times in a half? thats a mental application issue and droppable offence imo "

you know its a good night when a melbourne supporter trolls the west coast match day thread and compares gaff to jack watts THIS IS GOLD

"
hey guys, dont mean to troll guys but as a demons supporter gaff reminds me of jack watts in terms of his thirst for the contest. And thats no compliment.

your whole season is on the line and he touches it 4 times in a half? thats a mental application issue and droppable offence imo "
Very true. Has no contested game, easy to exploit. Only plays well when West Coast are up and going. He ll struggle big time next season with Priddis gone next season.

something about what the british and irish lions did to the all blacks at home has really stung the all blacks into action and they are out to show the world they are still number 1 and we are in the path of the hurricane tonight, wont get out without a scoreline something like 80 to 10 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back