2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess we gotta get used ta the Bombers being a proper side again. They have served their penalty and all that.... nah I still hate 'em. Stoopid Hawks not good enough :(
Sit tight. Remember they have a history of bolting out and looking like a million bucks at the start of the season before capitulating.

Must admit though, they played better footy tonight than they did in their past 6 seasons.

How good would Hooker have been for us? Bugger

Absolute tripe that app had become. Wanted to check stats of the GC Brisbane game (Barlow's stats really) and the piece of s**t tells me that stats are unavailable...

That is why I downloaded the Footy Live app the other day. The AFL app has become s**t quick.

Hawthorn is into rebuilding , I think compare to freo last year they actually do it one year earlier. Short term pain long term gain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did the job on Rioli? 8 disp, 1 mark and the lowest disp efficiency for Hawks
No Billy, S Mitchell or Lewis delivering it to him.

Watching tonight, the Hawks look like they really miss Billy's run, speed and transition play.

Man I feel dumb. Totally forgot they don't have Hill anymore. Would explain why Smith struggled and why they picked Hartung.

Creepy scoring three goal for swan district. Is he better than suban ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back