2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proves that it is naive to think that no Mitchell and Lewis won't impact Hawthorn in the short term at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SSP for Port looks a beast, was there anyway we could have nabbed him in the draft,he's a Dustin Martin clone.
We would have had to pick him at #8.

He was taken at #18

I would have taken him at #13, but in full knowledge that his finishing needs work and that still show itself in the game today

Absolute tripe that app had become. Wanted to check stats of the GC Brisbane game (Barlow's stats really) and the piece of s**t tells me that stats are unavailable...
Oh good i thought i was the only one. So frustrating.

Have u got an iphone or andriod? All my mates who have an iphone aren't having any problems.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Barlow with 7 clearances now - 4 from the centre. He is still one of the best ball winners in the AFL - should always play on ball imo.

Guess we gotta get used ta the Bombers being a proper side again. They have served their penalty and all that.... nah I still hate 'em. Stoopid Hawks not good enough :(

A year off for most of the players plus all of the emotion, they were always going to be hard to beat tonight (they also have a very good rd1 record). It'll be interesting how the year pans out for them though. 8th or 9th IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back