Play Nice 2018 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

hhhhha.png

Ahahah oh lordy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can only imagine Hawks engage Dank next week, confess a doping regime the next and merge with north the week after.
Still bitter about not selling us on the merger 20 odd years ago? I mean it would be great for you guys, you'd have another 4 premierships now, but we were right to vote that down.

Freo can beat Hawks
Well we are 1-10 over the last 11 so you are technically right. I wouldn't put any money on it if I were you.

Maybe if we had everyone on the park.

In any event we will get the moral victory. Oldest side vs youngest side this weekend. That is worth more cred on BF anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a prediction: Don't know why i rate port, just got a feeling they're the only ones that can match up with Richmond in terms of youthfulness and speed plus this bubble has to burst sooner or later. West coast will be hard to beat at home and i believe the week off will help them a lot. i would have pies in port's place if they didn't get crippled by unfortunate injuries. Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 11.13.25 pm.png

Sydney have to win this week

I agree. If we only manage to win two more games we end up on 13 wins but won't have a very good percentage and suspect we would find ourselves out of the 8 as a result. I don't see us beating GWS in their current form, so it has to be wins against all three of Collingwood, Melbourne and Hawthorn. Lose one of those and we are relying on Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Geelong or Hawthorn dropping a game they are expected to win. If we lose two I don't see how we can make the 8.

Last edited:
So hard to predict based on correctly tipping games such as crows v port, pies v swans, pies v port, hawks v bombers, hawks v cats, port v eagles, hawks v swans, demons v giants. One tip different gives different finishes from 2nd down to 12th. However below is what I have come up with which favours either a tigers v pies/eagles gf.

414D45AC-6AE2-4C3E-AF95-94152B8A778D.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back