List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding in the past has been that if there are surplus points you get a draft pick to the value of the points remaining. Unless they have changed the rules which they could have.

So if you had say 207 points surplus you’d be allocated pick 55.
My understanding is is that we won't know until the day because the AFL make it up as they go.

Well my source got one right , no idea how many pages back but said jones would nominate the saints.

I ******* hope he is right about crouch and Daniher

Even if this turns out to be true, hardly a piece of ground breaking information. Even my mum expects Jones to go to St Kilda ... and she doesnt even like football.

Even if this turns out to be true, hardly a piece of ground breaking information. Even my mum expects Jones to go to St Kilda ... and she doesnt even like football.
Said it about a month on here , go back

No need to be a smartass about it

You will be the one the I know that will have ago if Daniher and crouch don’t come which I couldn’t give a s**t if you do

You will be the one the I know that will have ago if Daniher and crouch don’t come which I couldn’t give a s**t if you do
Be good to wait and see, we’re just stepping into trade rumor season and so far, a lot has been untrue. Correct though...no need to be a smartarse (unless you’re me, I’m pretty good at it)!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fair enough, i thought you were referring to the dude on the job site today.

Daniher is neither here nor there, but if he right about crouch then I will apologise.

Speaking on Fox Sports News’ AFL Tonight, Landsberger declared on Friday night: “Zak Jones will play at St Kilda next year.
I think he met them recently and he’s already done a medical at the Saints and I think the Swans are pretty happy to deal him. He hasn’t finished in the top 10 of the best and fairest for the past couple of seasons, he can turn the ball over and he’s obviously out of contract as well.”

He thinks!
Then he goes BANG.

Speaking on Fox Sports News’ AFL Tonight, Landsberger declared on Friday night: “Zak Jones will play at St Kilda next year.
I think he met them recently and he’s already done a medical at the Saints and I think the Swans are pretty happy to deal him. He hasn’t finished in the top 10 of the best and fairest for the past couple of seasons, he can turn the ball over and he’s obviously out of contract as well.”

He thinks!
Then he goes BANG.
So can florent even more but we signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back