List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still spewing he is leaving
Bloody annoying when we develop Victorian players and they get home sick as they're entering their prime. But the VFLs response is;
image.gif

We must have a 'special' trading relationship with the Saints.

2021 2nd rd pick would go from 20-28. Cant see them in the eight.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I could draft in some s**t paper right now as I’m nearly out...this is fact (I can prove). Anyone else have something conclusive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, if Brad stays fit, he's probably the better all round player, Matt the better inside mid.
It’s Brad’s problem. The reason why I’ve rated them that way. Dad Phil was a gun, really good cricketer too. Excellent keeper

Swans won't get bent over on this one. Too many other irons in the fire where getting shafted will bring other deals down.
I wish I had your confidence in our club. However, based on history, we generally do get bent over big time when we aren't in a strong bargaining position. We constantly cave in.

St Kilda do have one major problem though. They have basically no draft picks.
We won't care. We'll do the deal for a 9th rounder and a SKFC stubby holder. Can't have him walking to the PSD can we?

No source.

It just seems like the most obvious deal.

Swans need draft points for 2020 & St Kilda don’t have anything we want this year.
I don't agree with this theory that we need points for Gulden and Campbell. At this stage neither should be top 10. They are currently inline to be picks in the range of 10-30. Take into account the discount and our first and second round picks cover this easily.

Would it?

Racks up numbers, but doesn’t really impact games. Adelaide suffered from stationary Crouches kicking / handballing sideways.

Momentum killers.

The issue is not with one Crouch, but a midfield full of them. As a result Adelaide were to one paced.

We have enough outside runners for Crouch to play that style of game and be an asset for us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back