Official Club Stuff 2019 Membership Tally - *57,354 as at 21st March - New Record!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Thread starter Moderator #480
Record broken ...

56,006 and counting :clapping::clapping::clapping:

https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2019-03-13/56006-and-counting

THE Carlton Football Club is today delighted to announce it has broken its all-time membership record — eight days before the start of the 2019 AFL season.

Today, history was created as the Club surpassed its previous record of 56,005 members in a true sign of the incredible belief, support and loyalty of the Carlton faithful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
God I love this club. To think 12 years ago I hardly knew the rules of the game and wouldn't have known 1 Carlton player.

Financially supporting them from the Goldie and barracking every day at work, online and at every game I can see.

I get texts and tagged anytime anything happens, showing how much I've invested in our culture and believe in the club.

There are 56006 more like me and most way more invested than I and for far longer. But we're all on the same journey and when #17 comes - my son (18m) will know success for the first time as a Bagger alongside me and every one of you, and I'll support the club until my last day.

#BoundByBlue

bmaurizio

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Definitely doable by round 2. Probably too much an ask to get in 8 days.
Especially after knocking off the Tigers in Rd 1. Got. Gut feel we’ll surpass 65,000 memberships. Hype is in overdrive the lid has just blasted off.
Go Baggers.

jezzajay

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Giants, Lakers
:blueheart: Bolts ...

MUST WATCH!

Gee that almost brought a tear to the eye.
Only thing I can foresee bringing on tears would be Crippa winning a Brownlow or our next premiership...bugger it...who am I to kid you guys...probably our next win! ;)

Top Bottom