Universal Love 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Beanie much better quality than expected (thought it'd be a lot thinner).

The magnet is horrible though, they really cut costs on that and thats a major fail.

Surprised they still give seat cushions, they are one of the bigger wastes of times they offer, although this one folding up into a stick is probably more practical for those who do like them (is there anyone under 70 who take them to games?)

Beanie much better quality than expected (thought it'd be a lot thinner).

The magnet is horrible though, they really cut costs on that and thats a major fail.

Surprised they still give seat cushions, they are one of the bigger wastes of times they offer, although this one folding up into a stick is probably more practical for those who do like them (is there anyone under 70 who take them to games?)
Yes I take my cushion. Seats are horrible without them

wow the fridge 'magnet' really is s**t
May as well cut costs on the stuff that doesn't really matter if it means the quality of some of the other things is better, such as the beanie and the scarf.

Although I have too many hats/scarves, I'd almost rather opt out of the new gear unless I really want/need it.

May as well cut costs on the stuff that doesn't really matter if it means the quality of some of the other things is better, such as the beanie and the scarf.

Although I have too many hats/scarves, I'd almost rather opt out of the new gear unless I really want/need it.

I have AFC caps, beanies and scarfs coming out my wahzoo.

A T'shirt would be nice.

The hat would be great with a decent logo.

With so many long term members how many hats, scarfes do we need?

What else could they give to change it up?

How about a voucher that goes towards an item from Crowsmania? That way you can choose what you want and we turn over merchandise.

How about a voucher that goes towards an item from Crowsmania? That way you can choose what you want and we turn over merchandise.

The club no longer owns Crowmania.

I say this every year. I don't want anymore of their stuff.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would prefer they scrap the pen and have a better magnet.

The fridge magnet schedule is important in our household as weekend activities are dictated by it in the Footy season.

If it fails, there is a likelihood Mrs Geoffa may schedule an event during game time.
We don't want that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - we sold it off to Rebel Sport earlier this year.

May as well just get your Crows gear from Rebel Sport these days. Nothing goes back to the club merchandise wise.
Is it wholly owned by Rebel Sport or we just outsourced the staffing/supply chain?
Cant find anything about an ownership change apart from.quites from this thread.

Yep - we sold it off to Rebel Sport earlier this year.

May as well just get your Crows gear from Rebel Sport these days. Nothing goes back to the club merchandise wise.

I don't know the specifics, but I think that's underselling the relationship.

Infinite Retail have run the online side of Crowmania for a while now. Infinite Retail has been owned by Super Retail Group for a few years, who also own Rebel (for a while too - 2011).

Infinity run the online business for many sporting bodies. (inc the AFL online shop & PAFC online shop)

If they now run Crowmania, it's just an extension of a previous relationship.

There would be some sort of financial benefit towards providing Super Retail Group our business.

Last edited:
I would prefer they scrap the pen and have a better magnet.

The fridge magnet schedule is important in our household as weekend activities are dictated by it in the Footy season.

If it fails, there is a likelihood Mrs Geoffa may schedule an event during game time.
We don't want that.

This is a fair point, each supporter probably values a different part of the members package, so you really can't please everyone.
Make everything really nice, and it costs more, so they have to pick and choose I guess. But yeah get rid of the pen, it's kind of useless. I also don't need any more poor quality pins, hats or acrylic scarves.
A voucher to put towards a guernsey or a slightly cheaper membership without all the extras would suit me better.

This is a fair point, each supporter probably values a different part of the members package, so you really can't please everyone.
Make everything really nice, and it costs more, so they have to pick and choose I guess. But yeah get rid of the pen, it's kind of useless. I also don't need any more poor quality pins, hats or acrylic scarves.
A voucher to put towards a guernsey or a slightly cheaper membership without all the extras would suit me better.
Yeah the pins are useless.

The hats I cycle through. Being follicly challenged I wear em a lot and they get trashed. Right now my oldest Crows hat is the "AFC" monogram design, circa 2015.

Which was ruined by a drunken Trent Ormond Allen when his mates insisted he sign it during a game in the Ridings bar......he signed it, as Mark Riccuito.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back