Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t really say till teams are named, but options like Setterfield / Duursma in mids, e.g., amongst other options.

Don’t think the rookies are that dire, are they?
IMO you need the Walsh/Butters/Clark/Setterfield types.

1552476889972.png

I think this is the one! Finally got the balance right and I'm happy.

If Roberton doesn't play, I'll go:
- Roberton to Moore or Ridley
- Billings to Boak or Walters

Hey fellas, made a few tweaks to my team. Taking a few risks but this seems to be the year for it.

Please provide feedback.
View attachment 632968View attachment 632969
Not bad. I’ve removed Roberton due to his heart scare it looks unlikely he’ll play round 1. Fingers crossed he’s ok.

Not sure about the Daniel pick but who knows with the forwards this year.

I’m pretty much locked in with this line up depending on round 1 teams. Hoping for 14 keepers :poo:

Any suggestions on Milera vs Mills? Been swapping and changing and can’t make up my mind.
D87FA82E-D8E6-4F84-85AF-1F60DE8F0C48.jpeg
667AE714-9F4A-4080-AF49-ACA2CA33D4CC.jpeg

View attachment 634604

I think this is the one! Finally got the balance right and I'm happy.

If Roberton doesn't play, I'll go:
- Roberton to Moore or Ridley
- Billings to Boak or Walters
I think you'll need to plan your team without roberton, easier to do it sooner rather than later

I think you'll need to plan your team without roberton, easier to do it sooner rather than later
If he plays round 1, I'm taking him

And no need to plan, already prepared for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying shore up defence now by crippling my midfield a bit, which mostly means dumping Brouch for Butters so I can upgrade Roberton and spare myself the misery of owning * face Toby Greene.

I think if I am willing to ride or die with Billings again I wonder if I may as well go down with Walters too. His JLT scores, sans Fyfe though (but also Neale), are very promising and I think he has a higher ceiling than Boak (I'd rather have sexy if inconsistent players than safe, reliable dullards) and more opportunity than De Goey.

Callum Mills - who knows. I don't think he needs to be a full-time midfielder to be a great player but it'd be nice for Supercoach reasons if he got thrust in there. Feel like he could be this year's Brayshaw although it's just as likely he stays right where he is for another season.

3555.png

I'm not going to lie, bit of an echo chamber in this thread.

Live a little.

n3KJrd-D_L0uRXuonwJ7RfEZoE9gkJC9iPHoWHCHD_abn0zEjELtv86JS1Qpa6mlkSnrzEpdOk-WrvGnJkxw7o8xnB4v-ThG7rGBKeTep3TIMq4=w480-h268-nc

This is my first time playing (second attempt at a team). Spent a ridiculously long time reading everything about supercoach and players (This is going to be a time consuming hobby lol). Any advice or things that you would change? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• supercoach TWO.PNG
    supercoach TWO.PNG
    461.5 KB · Views: 76
This is my first time playing (second attempt at a team). Spent a ridiculously long time reading everything about supercoach and players (This is going to be a time consuming hobby lol). Any advice or things that you would change? Thanks in advance!

Forward line needs another premo.
See if Kelly plays in club game at GWS .

You could get cash for a forward TT to sheed or Bcrouch..ruck clarke to rookie...Roberton might not play to moore, Ridley type check to see what rookies get named.

Good luck.

Cavarra, Bewley and Cottrell (who you might be using for floating donut action) not in frame fir rd 1, Zac Clarke not sure where he’s at with ankle / in pecking order. Alternative to Clarke and Cavarra would be Bines RUC/FWD + Petrucelle FWD.
J Kelly no JLT, so no form line and a risk at 620k.
FWD line brittle, would look to grab an extra fwd. (See below.)
Roberton sadly may not be viable, if he isn’t, Darcy Moore (DPP link with Burgess, ok scoring prospects but injury-prone) / Ridley might be options.
Clarke > Bines = 40k to spend
Roberton > D Moore / Ridley = 60k to spend
J Kelly > B Crouch = 210k to spend
Cottrell + 310k = might get you to Billings or Jack Darling / Walters depending on kitty, e.g.
This is a back of the envelope job, but can’t hurt to at least throw out an idea.
Good luck :thumbsu:

I have $252k left and I’m in need of 1 starting defender, any suggestions?

Darcy Moore / Jordan Ridley probably your best options.
Moore DPP, scoring might be ok with intercepts, injury risk. Ridley apparently scored well in JLT, better role but from what you read not great JS.

Cavarra, Bewley and Cottrell (who you might be using for floating donut action) not in frame fir rd 1, Zac Clarke not sure where he’s at with ankle / in pecking order. Alternative to Clarke and Cavarra would be Bines RUC/FWD + Petrucelle FWD.
J Kelly no JLT, so no form line and a risk at 620k.
FWD line brittle, would look to grab an extra fwd. (See below.)
Roberton sadly may not be viable, if he isn’t, Darcy Moore (DPP link with Burgess, ok scoring prospects but injury-prone) / Ridley might be options.
Clarke > Bines = 40k to spend
Roberton > D Moore / Ridley = 60k to spend
J Kelly > B Crouch = 210k to spend
Cottrell + 310k = might get you to Billings or Jack Darling / Walters depending on kitty, e.g.
This is a back of the envelope job, but can’t hurt to at least throw out an idea.
Good luck :thumbsu:
Cool thanks for the help, will change a few things up :). I had crouch in my original team but upgraded him in one of my million changes. Also had massive troubles with the ruck third spot (Clarke). I'll re adjust a few things, rookies and lower priced players are hard! Good luck to you as well :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back