Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my team going into week 1 bearing selection. Not that happy about starting 3 rookies in DEF and FWD but my gun MID's should pick up the slack.

bbec8da2df09c04d47f08c8f31bc1e22.jpg
04056141bf74ae52c5aa59fb283f25eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think this is my team going into week 1 bearing selection. Not that happy about starting 3 rookies in DEF and FWD but my gun MID's should pick up the slack.

midfield is pure sex but i dont think starting 3 rookies forward and back is a great idea.

midfield is pure sex but i dont think starting 3 rookies forward and back is a great idea.
You have to give up something somewhere and I don't think the rookie mids are going to be that much better then the forwards or backmen and I rather start with an extra mid gun then a 4th option in the other postions. Fingers crossed.

he had a good JLT off restricted minutes but his 3 goals in game 2 distorts the score. also does adding in Cunnington and Anderson reduce his scoring potential?
he's an awkward price, i'd rather find the extra 30k for Rockliff if possible but if you think he's going to break out then back yourself in.
Choice isn't based off JLT results (though he did score 92 in the Saints one too). Gets the ball in different situations than Cunnington and Anderson as they're both almost pure insiders whereas Ahern gets hit up for his kicking, plus spreads and finds the ball better too anyway. Think all three will spend some time forward which is my biggest worry.

I think he'll score alright and it's fun to have a player I like or two in the team. No need to be rude.
No qualms here, just bants.

I like having players I like in my team as well, they're the ones that score well :p

I honestly rate Ahern as a player I just think hes SC irrelevant at this stage

would you really burn a trade going Goldy to Grundy? seems like it would only be worthwhile if Grundy was going 120+ in which case you might as well start him.
i reckon you're pretty much committed to going Grundyless all year if you start with a Gawnstein combo.

Depends I guess.

Injury\form of Goldy will determine things.

No qualms here, just bants.

I like having players I like in my team as well, they're the ones that score well :p

I honestly rate Ahern as a player I just think hes SC irrelevant at this stage
Look I'm not saying that I'm not concerned that when he got 37 touches he only scored 124 points. I just think he's going to get 37 touches every week for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Batting a bit too deep in the mids I reckon. I would have Constable on the ground. Forward rookies are poo this year. I reckon you need to find a way to get Balta to the bench.

Batting a bit too deep in the mids I reckon. I would have Constable on the ground. Forward rookies are poo this year. I reckon you need to find a way to get Balta to the bench.
I actualy think Drew and Setterfield are solid and Balta has the potential to score well in his role until Lynch comes in for him. Let's say Constable or a Buters scores 15 to 25 points more then them I think thats negated by Martins outpoint compared to Telly/Duckley/Mundy/Billings.

F@rk I think I am losing the plot campaigners. :moustache:

Nah I lost the plot years ago on here. LOL! :think:

Seriously though I am mentally ill due to this game. :$

I have changed my team for the millionth time and using these unlimited trades which feels like xmas everyday. :D

This is my most adventurous team yet but it's mid price madness based and has no Macrae, Cripps and Grundy.

But I really think this midfield could still be pretty competitive.

What's everyone else think?

View attachment 635072

I only have 5 starters different from you. :oops:

What if these fwd/def rookies don’t perform and get dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back