List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can work on both his agility and strength and they we really have something to work with.
Let's turn him into our own Tom Hawkins. Throw him at full forward and develop him there

Let's turn him into our own Tom Hawkins. Throw him at full forward and develop him there

I don't know if our board would have the same patience with Hawkins that Geelong did at the start of his career.

I don't know if our board would have the same patience with Hawkins that Geelong did at the start of his career.
Hehehehe for sure. By the way, * the board! I reckon it could work. We have no one there as it stands now any way, so why not try it for a few years.

Welcome back Robbie Fox

I can't find any media confirming this sadly.

So Ryan’s tweet states we’re “keen” to re-rookie Fox and then his Age article states the new rule has “...allowed them to retain the 27-year-old who is a solid defender”. So which is it, are we maybe “keen” or have we actual done it?

Edit: Russell’s subsequent tweet suggests we have actually rookied him. Good news!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to the Gardiner interview, he really didn't give too much away when it came to Paddy McCartin.

Absolute shambles that they made the call to delist Fox and then the AFL changed the rule.

What makes you say that C88?

Don't think the club shares my view that the midfield is in a crisis state, and the two other key forwards (Ugle-Hagan and McDonald) will likely be gone by our pick. Given Thilthorpe literally ticks the two boxes the club has come out and said they want to fill this off-season (ruck and key forward), it seems very obvious.

And also, y'know, I've seen it in the future.

Don't think the club shares my view that the midfield is in a crisis state, and the two other key forwards (Ugle-Hagan and McDonald) will likely be gone by our pick. Given Thilthorpe literally ticks the two boxes the club has come out and said they want to fill this off-season (ruck and key forward), it seems very obvious.

And also, y'know, I've seen it in the future.

Don't know how they can view that given that we were ranked 17th this year for inside 50's compared to our opponents. Every week we gave away 7.5 more inside 50's than we ourselves got, and you can't win a lot of games with those sort of numbers.

Pretty Awkward with Robbie Fox hearing the news whilst at his local KFC throwing caution to the wind after being delisted.

Don't know how they can view that given that we were ranked 17th this year for inside 50's compared to our opponents. Every week we gave away 7.5 more inside 50's than we ourselves got, and you can't win a lot of games with those sort of numbers.

Yeah it's a nightmare and as bad as it is I think it will actually only get worse. We'll be a bottom four team as long as the midfield stays as is.

But hey we've got Hickey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back