Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, it’s me and I’m back from eternal slumber.

Just wondering on your thoughts on my side for 2020
fd3851efa00376681c3aa607a5fffc6b.jpg
dabbdc1d7e4463bc994cc74777c1448d.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who is ur m5? I tried but the mid rookies outside rowell and pickett are looking very thin and there arent that value picks either Im spending big in the mids this year and saving elsewhere.

Rowell is my M5. It thins out. Oliver at M4. Bont at M3. I haven't changed my side in a week or so. But I may get an extra premo in the mids.

Just put Petracca in my side and I'm not even ashamed of it. All of the gun forward/mid types of the competition have gone from being good but inconsistent B+ footballers to having a huge breakout year at some point. There's no reason that this season can't be his. Don't @ me.

DE5A398C-6ACA-4041-A540-743279FCA0D8.jpeg F5CDF5F1-E8D5-4753-81F7-63BC2A0D99D1.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If fitness was his issue then having Darren Burgess on board will help. I think he's overrated personally because over time he tends to get his players too skinny and burn them out (he definitely did at Port), but one thing that can't be doubted is his ability to give his players a short term boost, and that's all Petracca needs to be a good SC pick this year.

Top 2000 last 2 years looking to crack that top 1000 this year. Looks like a interesting one with the mid price madness and not much chop up forward!

Gone with mainly the standard premo/rookie lineup. Few injury risks all around the ground but that’s footy for you. Docherty, Roberton, Kelly and Oliver all done full pre seasons, to good to pass on. Taking a risk on Jacobs with the elite midfield around him I think he can score well purely just off taps to advantage and the rest will be a bonus. Seeing how Heeney looks closer to round 1, think you gotta just lock in the elite forwards this year instead of guessing and not wasting trades, all proven scorers. Keeping eye on greenwood and Brayshaw though.

EBB0B39C-D424-48C5-9940-324B6A9846B8.png 17A82F5C-2EF4-4EC1-AD69-2B8C6EEF623F.png

Top 2000 last 2 years looking to crack that top 1000 this year. Looks like a interesting one with the mid price madness and not much chop up forward!

Gone with mainly the standard premo/rookie lineup. Few injury risks all around the ground but that’s footy for you. Docherty, Roberton, Kelly and Oliver all done full pre seasons, to good to pass on. Taking a risk on Jacobs with the elite midfield around him I think he can score well purely just off taps to advantage and the rest will be a bonus. Seeing how Heeney looks closer to round 1, think you gotta just lock in the elite forwards this year instead of guessing and not wasting trades, all proven scorers. Keeping eye on greenwood and Brayshaw though.

View attachment 827721View attachment 827722
Sam Jacobs?

Yeah mate, confident he can average in the 90-100 due to the elite midfield around him, word is his feeling as good as he has in a long time! I’ll back him in and makes better depth for the best 22.
While Maxy pumps out 130's? You're already behind the eight ball. Gawn & Grundy R1/2 and work from there.

The team with Gawn back in. Had to drop De Goey, Hill comes in and I get a couple ~$130k rookies. $25k in the bank

Still happy

View attachment 825921
s**t rookies have forced my hand, embracing mid-price-madness down back and up forward

Until some good cheap rookies appear, I'm sticking with this

$50k in the bank
1582447128647.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back