List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt he just ups and goes and plays SANFL.

I think somewhere near Melbourne Uni would be priority now.

I'd absolutely love if we could retain him in the VFL side.
I think his brother is the Captain of Uni Blues.

Zac Foot at the swans yet to be given a contract.....liked the look of him in his debut. Classy and hard edged iMO.
”walk him the the psd”?

Doesnt have a leg to stand on?

I’ll see myself out...

I think his brother is the Captain of Uni Blues.

Yep, Hugh has been captain there for about 5 years.

Ed's eldest brother Jono was also a rep player for Blues and is a few years older than Hugh.

I heard that rumour too but it doesn't seem to marry up with West Coast only looking to draft one (as rumoured) and Freo with a nice package of picks and academy players coming in. Smelled a little like manager talk.
replacement if the jordan clark bid fell through?

replacement if the jordan clark bid fell through?

Perhaps but then Kyron re-signed a week before trade week started.

With that confirmation, we have 31 on the primary, 3 rookies and 1 cat b rookie.

We either go 7-1 or 6-2 or 5-3.

I think 5-3 will be the way we go. Rookie spots are only one year contracts so it gives us the flexibility to make the moves at the end of next year.

Last edited:
I think that there was an offer from a WA team that was withdrawn. I could be mistaken.

I like the kid, but he's on a 1 year deal so he'd need to be cementing a spot.
He'd have to go backwards to miss a spot I reckon.

This joke has legs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He should have been kicking himself he never thought of it earlier

[User banned to posting dad jokes outside of dad joke thread]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With that confirmation, we have 31 on the primary, 3 rookies and 1 cat b rookie.

I think 5-3 will be the way we go. Rookie spots are only one year contracts so it gives us the flexibility to make the moves at the end of next year.
Who are our 3 Cat a rookies? I know we have mcguiness cat b and WW cat a.

Yep 5-3 for sure. That leaves us some wiggle room. 1 spot available on the primary list for the ssp or pre season draft if we decide we want to fill up the list to the max.

reckon we'll carry 1 rookie spot through to the preseason and another to the mid season draft.

Someone will poach Hayden if we dont give him decent games this year; problem is I dont see him breaking into the 22 or at least being a consistent part of it.
Was already offered a contract from WA club from some reports and only on 1 year.
Would be happy to pick up a couple of mature aged defenders or 1 and 1 kid this year.

Not sure why we would be worried if we lose him if he can’t break into our best 22. We are a bottom 8 side and if he can’t make our best 22 then he is not worth keeping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back