Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

you're missing Downie
Still a work in progress as we haven't seen 10 teams play. D8 still in play. Power & Brockman probably locks. Also happy enough with the cheapies up forward if only for cash generation. Bullish on Duggan tomorrow but can swap him to Williams as Kossy provides a non donut cover (hopefully).

Weeded out some prospects on the basis of one performance. The time is coming when I won't be able to change my team without consequences.

Rolling side. Most concerned about the Worpedo but if Taranto performs today it will probably give me the confidence to run with those two mid-priced 'premos' simultaneously.

Phillips a new addition. Hard to ignore his form and clearly defined mid-rotation role.
Same with Short. Sorry pervious POD owners.

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 8.29.39 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hai kents. Haven't been posting a heap in pre-season due to work but have been lurking around and trying to catch some of the practice games when I can.
Thought I'd just drop by my current disasterclass for all your viewing pleasure - I actually think the structure is reasonably settled and the only variation I'm really playing with is having to run 5 deep down back due to dearth of rooks. Getting rid of Dunkley is the most likely way I'd facilitate that with probably someone like J.Clark ending up at D5. Very keen to see Dunks' role especially given Bevo's love for flipping magnets.

Anyway tl;dr have a laugh kents. Only 1k in the bank. Looking forward to the footy :moustache:
SC 2021 V3.png

He was so crap last year.
First games after 2 1/2 years of foot injuries since drafted.
Didnt inspire me with any confidence either.
BUT, history shows we shouldn't discount rooks simply coz they werent flash in first cpl of games.

My take is that he isnt a natural scorer, and might be earmarked as a future "Nick Smith" role. Has all the attributes but big shoes to fill. Terrible for us. Kid has a terrific accurate and penetrating kick on him though and we wont know his role till halfway thru the season iffffff he can hold a spot down.

Right now though we cant complain too much about def rooks potential scoring. Guys like Nik Cox just went at 32 pts from 80% gametime yesterday and more expensive. A potential 55-60 avge def rook is 9ct gold right now. If he goes well today i reckon he'll get the nod for Rnd 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back