Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

I've played Supercoach before but never really given it a good crack. I decided to put some time into it this year.

Current team is this (subject to further selection news):

View attachment 1079891

Any comments or tips would be appreciated :thumbsu:
I like it, but with Butters and Rowel your looking at two young players to back up good years(one who also has to get back on song after being injured) and Mitchell who I love but paying 600k for someone with medical question marks over them seems a bit much. I avoid anyone with question marks this time of year, unless like Heppell they are so cheap that it mitigates much of the risk (if he stinks it up first two games rookie downgrade and pocket the cash, and not too much damage to overall as he only has to score like a rookie)

We get full teams for tomorrow game and saturday, but not sunday....should be like how it normally is.

Is that right? I thought we only get teams for games the day before they take place.

In other words, I was expecting to only get teams for Collingwood vs Bulldogs tonight

Is that right? I thought we only get teams for games the day before they take place.

In other words, I was expecting to only get teams for Collingwood vs Bulldogs tonight
You are correct. Only Dogs/Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back