List Mgmt. 2022 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals: Kinnear & Dalrymple - we march to no drum but our own!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDWARDS JOINS US AS A CAT B

DOB 8 May 2003 197cm 100kg
Really looking forward to his development! Showed some competitiveness in the VFL and his elite attributes are difficult to find in someone so tall.

I'm keen with that. Apparently he can play. Should've been taken in the draft last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am whelmed by our draft overall, and I'm not really sure there's any other way to be.

There is no point being all doom and gloom about a bunch of picks that our recruiters obviously really liked. It's reassuring that they went with their guts and obviously had no qualms defying expectations to take most of our players, which suggests there's a level of confidence in those players there.

By the same token there's nothing that's got me overly excited about this year's draft either, and I actually felt the same last year. Rankin is the only one from the last two drafts who has stood out to me as someone to be excited about, but that's just my take on them. But I really like the look of Konstanty, and I think Edwards has the potential to deliver on the promise we hoped O'Connor had.

Didn't feel like an essential draft, we've hopefully added some good talent to the list, with a bit of luck they'll challenge the incumbents and maybe even prove better. Job done. Thank **** the off-season is over!

I am whelmed by our draft overall, and I'm not really sure there's any other way to be.

There is no point being all doom and gloom about a bunch of picks that our recruiters obviously really liked. It's reassuring that they went with their guts and obviously had no qualms defying expectations to take most of our players, which suggests there's a level of confidence in those players there.

By the same token there's nothing that's got me overly excited about this year's draft either, and I actually felt the same last year. Rankin is the only one from the last two drafts who has stood out to me as someone to be excited about, but that's just my take on them. But I really like the look of Konstanty, and I think Edwards has the potential to deliver on the promise we hoped O'Connor had.

Didn't feel like an essential draft, we've hopefully added some good talent to the list, with a bit of luck they'll challenge the incumbents and maybe even prove better. Job done. Thank **** the off-season is over!
Now we can focus on all the houses that are being trained down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back