Strategy 2022 Midpricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Coaches thinking of selecting Gresham .....an Achilles is difficult to come back from at 100% ....at the least he's lost a lot of time & fitness being off his feet ....I'd strike-out any thought of many Mid minutes

View attachment 1313375

Agreed.

cross-out-people-to-kill.gif

I’m insane for considering Mitch McGovern at 256k, correct? Now playing (hopefully) as a super SC conducive intercepting defender.

Charlie Curnow was BOG in our intra club and moves to being locked in.

I’m insane for considering Mitch McGovern at 256k, correct? Now playing (hopefully) as a super SC conducive intercepting defender.

Charlie Curnow was BOG in our intra club and moves to being locked in.
Yes !

Saw a photo of Mitch yesterday .....still no muscle definition, despite the club saying he's trimmed down ...I can't see it
Injury prone ....just can't afford that type of player this season

Yes !

Saw a photo of Mitch yesterday .....still no muscle definition, despite the club saying he's trimmed down ...I can't see it
I think Mitch McLovin is outstanding value for someone taking up 6.75% of the yearly salary cap.

8B126F61-0CD5-4D52-8BDE-73E014C2B34D.gif

Yes !

He won’t ever look conventionally trim. Like his brother, looks naturally buttery with thin arms.

Injury prone is the biggest concern. I’m keen to see how he goes SC-wise with a position change, but unlikely to actually pick him.

He won’t ever look conventionally trim. Like his brother, looks naturally buttery with thin arms.

Injury prone is the biggest concern. I’m keen to see how he goes SC-wise with a position change, but unlikely to actually pick him.
Mcgovern does play that def role very well actually .....much like his brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth a risk mate, but if you have Charlie Curnow and Gresham as well, it may be a risk too far.

Doesn't seem to be hiding much.
He’d also smashed a 20-piece box (giggidy) from KFC before posing for that photo shoot.

Veiny’s Fun Facts #754

Mitch McGovern is actually one of the quickest at our club over the first twenty metres.

Put a double whopper with bacon at the end of the 20 metres and I guarantee you Usain Bolt would be proud of the *er.
Can’t trust him
Especially not around the oranges at three quarter-time.

He’d also smashed a 20-piece box (giggidy) from KFC before posing for that photo shoot.

Veiny’s Fun Facts #754

Mitch McGovern is actually one of the quickest at our club over the first twenty metres.

Put a double whopper with bacon at the end of the 20 metres and I guarantee you Usain Bolt would be proud of the f***er.

Especially not around the oranges at three quarter-time.
It's January mate, everyone is training the house down at Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back