Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

A message from the bosses:

"All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.

Please reach out to your board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on your team boards.

Main board threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted"

In addition, those breaching the above rules will have their posts deleted & receive a thread ban

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry to be that guy but if anyone is needing to dispose of 1 concession or adult ticket (I’m a uni student), please do PM me. Geelong member who missed out on the ticket ballot over the weekend. The long wait for Saturday continues!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know they’ve got the merch stands around but why wouldn’t the cats shop be open? They’d probably sell the shop out.
Looks like today they were focused on just selling the premiership gear

I tried waiting in one of the lines but it was nuts and just not moving - decided to try my luck tomorrow after work

Looks like today they were focused on just selling the premiership gear

I tried waiting in one of the lines but it was nuts and just not moving - decided to try my luck tomorrow after work
Yeah same tried to line up but it was too long and they didn’t seem to I’ve everything there. Will have to get stuff online. Living in Melbourne don’t get many chances to go to the cats shop so would’ve loved going in there today.
But it was still good to soak up the vibes in Geelong.

2023 Membership renewal email arrived today....not sure if mods want to create the new 2023 thread for it, but found it interesting the invoice is due in January, where typically membership renewals with seats are due in December, and in this email no mention of renewing seats.
Worth noting we're upstairs under cover in the Players stand, so not affected by the recent reports of lower Players stand seats being taken away.

2023 Membership renewal email arrived today....not sure if mods want to create the new 2023 thread for it, but found it interesting the invoice is due in January, where typically membership renewals with seats are due in December, and in this email no mention of renewing seats.
Worth noting we're upstairs under cover in the Players stand, so not affected by the recent reports of lower Players stand seats being taken away.

Haven't long seen this - we'll get something set up over the next day or so

Hopefully by that time I've heard something from the club about my membership 😉

2023 membership discussion thread:

When we get info about the fixture, we'll get a 2023 discussion for that going also

Seems like they are not even offering reserved seats yet? But you can spend $10 to buy a reserved seat option? Never seen that before. May be waiting to see when the new stand is set to be open?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back