Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

A message from the bosses:

"All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.

Please reach out to your board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on your team boards.

Main board threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted"

In addition, those breaching the above rules will have their posts deleted & receive a thread ban

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry to be that guy but if anyone is needing to dispose of 1 concession or adult ticket (I’m a uni student), please do PM me. Geelong member who missed out on the ticket ballot over the weekend. The long wait for Saturday continues!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

"All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.

Please reach out to your board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on your team boards.

In addition, those breaching the above rules will have their posts deleted & receive a thread ban

Know a few 3 game members who were upgraded to P2 who got tix. Not sure I completely agree that they get same priority as full paying members.
Try being a long time social club member priority 1 and get tickets in the nose bleed section. Pathetic. Think this has happened to a lot of us. Pay an enormous amount to be a social club member and get this.

Try being a long time social club member priority 1 and get tickets in the nose bleed section. Pathetic. Think this has happened to a lot of us. Pay an enormous amount to be a social club member and get this.
Blame the AFL. All thise Category 1 seats on level 2 are given the corporates. Very few got Cat1, the lucky P1 members got Cat2 and the unlucky ones got Cat3

Hi all, I am still chasing a ticket if someone has spares or is unable to attend. Long time member, always struck out at the ballot. PM me if any takers.

Blame the AFL. All thise Category 1 seats on level 2 are given the corporates. Very few got Cat1, the lucky P1 members got Cat2 and the unlucky ones got Cat3

Totally agree

I wonder if they could introduce two levels of corporate packages:

1) Function access only, the same inclusive food & drink set-up as now, but you watch the game behind the glass window from the function room

2) As above, but with the inclusion of a reserved seat for the match

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a good number of corporate who'd be happy with option one, as many don't seem to give an actual s**t about the match and are only there because of the corporate hospitality

That would free up seats for the real fans & members

I appreciate that I'll be down the pecking order as a non-posting lurker however I'm desperate for 1 adult or concession ticket anywhere if anyone can help out. Missed out on the ballot over the weekend and have had no luck rustling one up so far!

Totally agree

1) Function access only, the same inclusive food & drink set-up as now, but you watch the game behind the glass window from the function room

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a good number of corporate who'd be happy with option one, as many don't seem to give an actual s**t about the match and are only there because of the corporate hospitality

Totally agree - I do wonder how things like fire regulations and toilet to patron ratios and stuff like that would be affected though.

Totally agree

The other part of the problem is all the pop up function rooms that are erected in Yarra Park, so it becomes more than just the usual function room seats - its seating for all the people in those outside function rooms that come into the ground once they've consumed their fancy lunch, on top of those who are in the function rooms inside.

So I wonder if the idea of function access only might not actually be that effective, given a large portion of the corporates aren't actually behind glass inside the ground?

Totally agree - I do wonder how things like fire regulations and toilet to patron ratios and stuff like that would be affected though.

A good point, fire stairs could potentially be designed to exactly 100,000 and hence double selling the corporates would make that unsafe.

I'm coming to terms with not being able to attend. What's the best pub in Melbourne to watch do you think? I'm thinking The Duke... it's near the ground and I can at least feast on the vibes.

I'm coming to terms with not being able to attend. What's the best pub in Melbourne to watch do you think? I'm thinking The Duke... it's near the ground and I can at least feast on the vibes.
Yeah do some research and book a table somewhere if you can - some places can get packed out.

One option is the Arcadia on Toorak/Punt Road - they are unashamedly a "Geelong" pub, even painting their exterior blue and white this week.

Would you rather join the 60k Geelong members that weren't successful in getting a ticket - i'm also Social club and on level 4 ponsford at this stage but at least ill be there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other part of the problem is all the pop up function rooms that are erected in Yarra Park, so it becomes more than just the usual function room seats - its seating for all the people in those outside function rooms that come into the ground once they've consumed their fancy lunch, on top of those who are in the function rooms inside.

So I wonder if the idea of function access only might not actually be that effective, given a large portion of the corporates aren't actually behind glass inside the ground?

A good point, fire stairs could potentially be designed to exactly 100,000 and hence double selling the corporates would make that unsafe.

Bugger those at outdoor functions - set up a big screen for them to watch it on 😂

How do people know where their seats are? I'm still waiting for my tickets (money has been deducted, looks like cat3, despite being priority1...still happy though).

Also, apologies for this as my first post, I had a BF account years back but I don't think I've posted since September 2007. ;)

How do people know where their seats are? I'm still waiting for my tickets (money has been deducted, looks like cat3, despite being priority1...still happy though).

Also, apologies for this as my first post, I had a BF account years back but I don't think I've posted since September 2007. ;)
Ticketek account --> order history

Would you rather join the 60k Geelong members that weren't successful in getting a ticket - i'm also Social club and on level 4 ponsford at this stage but at least ill be there

I must have missed the fine print in the membership agreement that states P1 members automatically get a Cat1 seat at a granny.

Silly me!

:rolleyes:

Has anyone cracked the code and figured out how to upgrade a ticket. I have a concession ticket that we’d prefer to upgrade to adult for the game, and happy to pay the cost difference to avoid any nightmares with someone getting pulled up by an over the top gate attendant.

I know there’s low chances of that happening - but there’s plenty of cases where that’s happened to people I know.

Any help would be appreciated. Good luck to everyone still searching for a seat. If I end up with a spare I’ll post straight away.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’m in the same boat, would love to know
1- is it possible
2- if it isn’t how easy is it to get into the game without showing concession

I have 5 standing room tickets M4 (1 adult and 4 concession)

Ideally I would like to swap the 5 for 3 seats (don't care what level or what row).

I'm happy to stand but the kids will struggle.

PM if anybody is interested

Does anyone know if any clubs still have the breakfast packages available ($1,500 tickets)?

I travelled from Adelaide for the Prelim on the weekend. I really enjoyed it. I have had a chronic illness (Lyme Disease) for 7 years and it was the first time since 2014 that I was well enough to travel to Melbourne.

I struggled all weekend but I got through. I will always remember the weekend 😃

I always love the Richmond pubs. But probs because I live there. The corner hotel or any pub in Richmond will be big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if any clubs still have the breakfast packages available ($1,500 tickets)?

I travelled from Adelaide for the Prelim on the weekend. I really enjoyed it. I have had a chronic illness (Lyme Disease) for 7 years and it was the first time since 2014 that I was well enough to travel to Melbourne.

North might have a few ‘boat cruise’ ones left for about $2.2k or so

I'm a pies fan and heartbreakingly won't be attending the GF, I did with blind faith purchase a Crown Grand Final Breakfast Package 8 weeks ago:
Ticket for Crown Grand Final Breakfast, Souvenir Record, Cap, Ticket to GF (Category 2 , Level 1, Section M8, Row KK). I have the receipt and I paid 2,229.92. If anyone here is after it please PM. I'm sure it will go quick.

PS - I checked Mod notice and believe I am within the rules to post here!

Attachments

• GF Seat Picture.png
    GF Seat Picture.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 39

Remove this Banner Ad

Back