List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually * off.
I'm so flat right now.

For once I thought we'd have a quiet trade period and not lose quality players.

Schultz is a damn good and important player. I hope the club drives a very hard bargain and ultimately keep him, back in our culture and get him to stay. Guarantee Collingwood won't have anything decent to offer us

It will get written up as something wrong with the culture again yet Taylor Adams the vice captain and lock for Collingwood's best 22 for a premiership team destined to stay up for a few years can request a trade and there will be no word about problems or culture. Reality is with so many players in our team from the Eastern States some want to go home eventually but him wanting to go to a team already stacked with small forwards is bordering on Grundy trade to Melbourne stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought sharp was essentially done. Yet nothing abt him from either club. What’s the hold up?
I've got intel that he's a chance of staying at GC. Hardwick wants him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back